Photo

Please help name lip balm flavors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

I'm putting personalized lip balm/chapstick in my oot bags. The wedding will be in the Bahamas and the current flavors are Bahama Berry, Caribbean Coconut, Tahatian Tangerine and Key West Lime. I'm in the process of designing my own labels, should I rename the last two flavors (since they don't have anything to do with the Bahamas) or leave them as is? I was thinking Tropical Tangerine and I need something for the Lime

#2 KalikLove

KalikLove
    • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

ohh this is fun!

What about Key Lime Pie or Key Lime or if you want to be proper Cay Lime as they spell Kay with a 'c'

Or Hammock Lime- Hammock is an Bahamian Indian name.

OR Tilloo Tangereen (Tilloo is a really pretty beach in the Bahamas- a native Bahamian Indian name too!)

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

I'm putting personalized lip balm/chapstick in my oot bags. The wedding will be in the Bahamas and the current flavors are Bahama Berry, Caribbean Coconut, Tahatian Tangerine and Key West Lime. I'm in the process of designing my own labels, should I rename the last two flavors (since they don't have anything to do with the Bahamas) or leave them as is? I was thinking Tropical Tangerine and I need something for the Lime

#3 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
      • 923 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

I like kay and hammock lime.I was also thinking "flys hate lime" because that's what a friend from bahamas kept saying as he squirted lime on my fish to keep the flys away

#4 KalikLove

KalikLove
        • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

hahahaha @ flys hate lime.... I heard that too!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

I like kay and hammock lime.I was also thinking "flys hate lime" because that's what a friend from bahamas kept saying as he squirted lime on my fish to keep the flys away

#5 fenikjo

fenikjo
          • 152 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Flys hate lime is funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users