Photo

Jamaica excursions-- please help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

I know my guests are going to want to go on excursions.. I'm guessing ziplining, falls, snorkelling....are these close to MoBay?! Im thinking of having my wedding at the Iberostar rose hall beach

#2 KalikLove

KalikLove
    • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi Jamicanmecrazy 

(I LOVE that name!!)  

I'm not sure how close everything is, I may be going to a destination wedding next April. Not sure when your wedding is. but I 'll make sure to report back to you :)

Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy 

I know my guests are going to want to go on excursions.. I'm guessing ziplining, falls, snorkelling....are these close to MoBay?! Im thinking of having my wedding at the Iberostar rose hall beach

#3 mzthan6

mzthan6
      • 176 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hi Jamaicanmecrazy - If you're thinking about going to Dunn's River the ride from MoBay is about an hour and half. My first time at Dunn's River my bf (then) and i hired a private driver to drive us Dunn's River there were 8 of us and the driver charged us $100 roundtrip + the cost of  entrance fee to the falls. What I like about hiring a private driver is you can go and stop as you please. 

In regards to snorkeling, am not sure about MoBay but in Negril there's a lot of them esp. on the beach side they charge about $20 pp but you can always haggle.

Have Fun and Happy Planning :)

Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users