• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cherie
    I couldn't find your dresses!! Can you recall which page they were on? I'm sure you're wedding dress is beautiful, because I love everything in Venus Bridal. Let me know if you ever visit Fort Mac! Would you believe I've lived here a year and a half and I still haven't toured the sites? You need someone from out of town to encourage me to do these things!

Talk to you soon,
    Cherie
    OK, I looked through the threads, my wedding dress is pg 167 and the bridal party outfits are on pg 31 of the bridesmaid dress thread!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#32 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:35 PM

Cherie!

#33 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:42 AM

#34 Cherie

Cherie
        • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jmhein
          OK, I looked through the threads, my wedding dress is pg 167 and the bridal party outfits are on pg 31 of the bridesmaid dress thread!
          Wow! You look great in the pictures. I love your wedding dress, it fits you like a glove and its perfect for a destination wedding! I also love the color and style of your BM dressses. It makes me wish I had gone with a stronger color rather than light blue! Too late now!
          I tried to find my dress again, as it's been awhile since I looked but neither my wedding dress or BM dresses are anywhere to be found. I guess I'll just have to post the real pictures in January!

#35 Cherie

Cherie
          • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

Thank you for the wonderful welcomes!

#36 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cherie
              Wow! You look great in the pictures. I love your wedding dress, it fits you like a glove and its perfect for a destination wedding! I also love the color and style of your BM dressses. It makes me wish I had gone with a stronger color rather than light blue! Too late now!
              I tried to find my dress again, as it's been awhile since I looked but neither my wedding dress or BM dresses are anywhere to be found. I guess I'll just have to post the real pictures in January!
              Thanks Cherie!
              Can't wait to see your pics!! January seems like a LONG time to wait though, grrrr!
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users