Photo

Welcome Newbies! Victoria TA from Crystal Water Weddings.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hello Newbies!

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the forums.  My name is Victoria and I am part of an amazing team at Crystal Water Weddings.  We are a group of experienced travel agents who strongly value providing first class service and have a deep passion for destination weddings.  We are so passionate about destination weddings that it's all we book, this gives us an excellent relationship with tour operators, resorts and wedding coordinators.
    The creation of Crystal Water Weddings came after embarking on the incredible journey of planning my own destination wedding and living my dream of getting married in bare feet on a beautiful beach in Los Cabos, Mexico.  Since that perfect day I knew that I was going to take my experience and help many more brides have the same unforgettable dream day that I had and Crystal Water Weddings was born.

We are located in Calgary, AB but we work with clients all over Canada.  I look forward to reading your posts, giving advise and offering suggestions.  I keep our showcase page updated with ceremony and receptions pictures to give you ideas for your destination wedding.  I hope you find it helpful.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/crystal-water

Lavender_Luxe_Photo_Gallery_Image.jpg

#2 alyssaw

alyssaw
    • Huddler
    • 53 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Welcome to BDW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users