Photo

ceremony music

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nmw134

nmw134
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'm reaching out to former Sandals/Beaches brides.  What should I plan in the form of ceremony music?  I was thinking some songs before the wedding, for when the guests arrive (but not sure how much time to include for that), a song for my bridesmaids (I have three, so not sure if one is enough but hopefully), a song for me, and then a song for when we are married and walk back down the aisle as husband/wife. Is there anything that I am missing or that I should adjust?

#2 CherieY

CherieY
    • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

I would like to know this answer as well.  I am getting ready for the same thing, and I also need song ideas!

#3 nmw134

nmw134
      • 98 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Here's what we did:

4 Songs for our guests sitting, as well as the groom and groom's men walking up to the alter, however they only ended up playing one of the songs. My thoughts were they could have music playing from when our guests started arriving until it was time for the bridesmaids to start their walk, but that did not happen.

1 song for my three bridesmaids, and I don't think they even ended up playing the entire son.

1 song for my walk down the aisle, and again they did not play the entire song.

1 song for us walking out after the ceremony.

3 songs for us signing the marriage license, all three played.

1 song for cake cutting, should have done more as it replayed at least 3 times.

1 song for father daughter dance.

1 song for mother son dance.

1 song for first dance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users