Photo

dreams promo book 5 rooms get 6th free

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 anichols8

anichols8
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

The way my TA explained it to me, in order to get 3 free rooms you would actually need to have 18 rooms booked.  You actually have to have a 6th room booked to apply the free night too, even though technically the credit could be applied to your master room.  Additionally, we were told that all of the numbers will be figured out on the day that all payments are due, which should be spelled out in your contract.  I am getting married there in May and my final bill is due April 9th, including all of my guests rooms.  On that day we will know how many rooms are booked and how many credits we will get, of course, after that point last minute bookings will count as well.  Are you using a travel agent?

Originally Posted by colm226 

Has anyone gone through the process of receiving this promotion?  We have 15 rooms booked at Dreams Puerto Aventuras in September.  Therefore, we should be receiving 3 free rooms.  We want to apply the value of the rooms towards our Honeymoon suite.  However, we can not get anything in writing or information in regards to the amount we will be credited or the timeframe and manner with which we will receive the credit.  Any information would be great!!! 

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

alana is correct,

if you have 15 rooms booked through the block you will not get 3 free rooms.  you will only get 2.

it is the 6th room free...not 5th room free.

also, the free nights will be tallied when everyone has paid in full and has solidified their reservation.

Originally Posted by anichols8 

The way my TA explained it to me, in order to get 3 free rooms you would actually need to have 18 rooms booked.  You actually have to have a 6th room booked to apply the free night too, even though technically the credit could be applied to your master room.  Additionally, we were told that all of the numbers will be figured out on the day that all payments are due, which should be spelled out in your contract.  I am getting married there in May and my final bill is due April 9th, including all of my guests rooms.  On that day we will know how many rooms are booked and how many credits we will get, of course, after that point last minute bookings will count as well.  Are you using a travel agent?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 colm226

colm226
    • Site Supporter
    • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for the info!  We are being told that all of our final payments are due 6/30/12.  We leave on 8/29 for Mexico.  We are being told that we won't receive the credit for 3-10days from the travel date.  Has anyone already gone through this process and recieved the credit?  If so, how did that work with your travel agent? 

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Just a reminder to all of your Dreams Los Cabos brides, we are hosting the webinar this Saturday!  Magda will be online to help answer your questions.  If you have not registered, you can do so here: Dreams Los Cabos & Zoetry Wedding Webinar

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 ashleyrm

ashleyrm
      • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

My TA contacted me a couple days after final payment was made we had 13 rooms but 2 were singles I'm not sure if we got 1 dbl room free or 2 singles free but the money we got back was $2330 and my TA just refunded it to whatever credit card we wanted.

#16 Jess4219

Jess4219
        • 24 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Wow!! Congrats, that's amazing. Who's your TA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users