stephp1

Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

Hi ladies!

I am getting married in January 2014 (sooo exciting) and had a question about timing of the wedding day.

Our ceremony is on the beach booked at 3PM and the reception at the Pool Island is booked for 6PM.

There is a huge 3 hour gap between these two events – even though we have a cocktail hour with the Mariachi Trio and a lot of pictures to take, I am stressing that guests will get bored.

Could someone please share your experience with regards to the timing? Do you girls think my schedule is ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaterina View Post

Hi ladies!

I am getting married in January 2014 (sooo exciting) and had a question about timing of the wedding day.

Our ceremony is on the beach booked at 3PM and the reception at the Pool Island is booked for 6PM.

There is a huge 3 hour gap between these two events – even though we have a cocktail hour with the Mariachi Trio and a lot of pictures to take, I am stressing that guests will get bored.

Could someone please share your experience with regards to the timing? Do you girls think my schedule is ok?

Hi Ekaterin and Debra... what day are you ladies getting married?? Congratulations! I think your guests can take that time to freshen up if most are staying at the resort anyways they should be fine for that time!

I know this thread is for brides who got married here in 2013. Any thoughts or impressions if you have already had your big day. We are still settling on a date not sure if it will be June 2014 or June 2015. Any suggestions for those who have already jumped the broom here. I'm not necessarily looking for a full blown review just some things you found that have not already been mentioned.

Oh and by the way congratulations.

I was wondering if you could send me the wedding guide that you got for DPB. I emailed the wedding coordinator and I haven't heard anything back yet. I just emailed Tuesday and it said she was out of the office from Saturday-Wednesday so I imagine she has a lot to catch up on.

Hello, 

Can any brides post a link to any of their photos who had a January wedding - feeling nervous now as a lot of people seem to have weddings around July?!