TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

BDW_webinar_Dreams Tulum.jpg
Hello BDW Brides & Grooms,

BestDestinationWedding.com & Wright Travel Agency are excited to present a wedding webinar for Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa in Mexico.

Landy Cahum, Dreams Tulum Wedding Coordinator, will be a panelist and will give a presentation as well as be on hand for a Q & A session.

I will also be a panelist to answer your travel questions about rates, group blocks vs. individual packages, etc.

This is a great opportunity for current Dreams Tulum brides and grooms or those considering the venue for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

All that attend the webinar and get married at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa will receive:
  • 1 upgrade for the bride and groom
  • Free gift upon arrival (Champagne & Fruit Platter upon arrival)
  • 50 %  discount for Romantic dinner
  • Special gift from hotel 

Also, if you book your wedding trip, honeymoon or wedding group with   Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomee...ister/776286472

Join us for a wedding webinar and meet the wedding department for Dreams Tulum Resort.  We will cover how to plan your wedding at Dreams Tulum Resort and your best travel options as well hold a Q & A Session at the end of the presentations.
Title: BDW Webinar: Dreams Tulum Resort
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Can't wait to meet you all!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

bumping for all of our Dreams Tulum brides and grooms!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 K-r-s-t-n-a

K-r-s-t-n-a
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

This is great! I would love to attend the Webinar- I am a current Dreams Bride for May 19th, 2012. How do I participate, register?

Will we be able to recieve:

All that attend the webinar and get married at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa will receive:

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

there is actually a place to register in the first post about halfway down...

:)

Originally Posted by K-r-s-t-n-a 

This is great! I would love to attend the Webinar- I am a current Dreams Bride for May 19th, 2012. How do I participate, register?

Will we be able to recieve:

Awards and recognition: 

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

last week to register for this webinar.  It is this saturday.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 ashk

ashk
    • 100 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

I just registered for this webinar, I am seriously considering this resort for our DW in early 2013. I am very excited to learn more about this resort. I didn't write down my webinar code as I saved the page, but now it won't open - will login information be emailed to me?? I really don't want to miss this!

Thank you - Ashley

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

#7 ashk

ashk
      • 100 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

Please disregard the previous question, I just got the confirmation email, thank you.

I would like to find out the resort's ability to handle food allergies - both my mother and myself are Celiac/gluten sensitive, and so I need to know how she and I can be accommodated with regard to cocktail appetizers, wedding cake, reception dinner, and general meals. Also there are a few other allergies/special diets (ie vegetarian) in the group.

Much appreciated - Ashley

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by ashk 

I just registered for this webinar, I am seriously considering this resort for our DW in early 2013. I am very excited to learn more about this resort. I didn't write down my webinar code as I saved the page, but now it won't open - will login information be emailed to me?? I really don't want to miss this!

Thank you - Ashley

Hi Ashley,

you should be sent another email with a reminder 1 day before with your log-in info.  i also added a reminder to be sent 5 days before so if you do not get it by say wednesday, let me know.

Awards and recognition: 

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by ashk 

Please disregard the previous question, I just got the confirmation email, thank you.

I would like to find out the resort's ability to handle food allergies - both my mother and myself are Celiac/gluten sensitive, and so I need to know how she and I can be accommodated with regard to cocktail appetizers, wedding cake, reception dinner, and general meals. Also there are a few other allergies/special diets (ie vegetarian) in the group.

Much appreciated - Ashley

Hi Ashley,

these are some great questions!

Awards and recognition: 

#10 BeaBride

BeaBride
        • Site Supporter
        • 84 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 21, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
        • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hi Tammy Host

I registered for the webinar the proper way and now I'm just posting to you that I will be attending the webinar this Saturday in case the registration doesn't go through.  Thanks for letting me know about this.  I wasn't sure if I could attend because of work but now it looks like the timing is going to work out.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users