New December 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tasha13

• 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hey Everyone,

This website was suggested to me recently so I thought I'd check it out! My fiance and I are looking to have our wedding in Mexico, preferably on the West Coast. We have December 8, 2012 reserved at the Riu Emerald Bay Resort in Mazatlan, but have been reading and hearing from guests that the food quality has gone downhill in recent months. As well, a few aspects of the wedding ceremony were not very appealing, for example the distance from the resort to the wedding ceremony site was very far and would involve our guests and us to cross volleyball courts and a big part of the beach before arriving at the alter! For these reasons, we started looking seriously at the Dreams Resort in Villamanga Nuevo Vallarta. We've read reviews that the food is amazing and the wedding packages suit our needs more than the ones at the Riu. I know it's almost March, so we need to make up our minds quickly!

Looking forward to getting tips, advice, and checking out destination wedding 2012 trends!

- Tasha 

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

welcome Tasha!  Dreams does great weddings...as well as palace in the puerto and nuevo vallarta area!

there are some great reviews and 2 of our mods got married in Puerto Vallarta so maybe they will chime in

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Welcome! I have never been to either property, but have been to some dreams in the past and they were both absolutely amazing!!  Good luck with your decision.

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Congrats and welcome!

#5 Tatiana

• 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,072 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Have fun with all your planning for your wedding day.

If there is anything I can do to help... don't hesitate to ask!

Talk to you soon!

Dreams Cancun Wedding Images

Dreams Cancun 5.jpg

Dreams Cancun 3.jpg

Dreams Cancun 1.jpg

Dreams Cancun 2.jpg

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum, you will find this site a life saver in your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users