Photo

Sand Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

Does anyone know if you have to bring yoru own Sand Ceremony sets? Like the glass sets?  I have been trying to communicate with my wedding planner but never get e-mails back.  Maybe it's too soon for her to talk to me but my wedding is in April and really would like to start figuring this stuff out to budget.  Thanks! :)

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

Im sure it depends what is included with your package. You could buy and bring with you, as many have, or purchase interesting glass/pottery containers when you arrive and DIY. Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

#3 riusantefebride

riusantefebride
    • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Tiffany... are you dealing with Karla at the Riu?

#4 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
      • 30 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

I got the royal package. And yes Karla is who I am supposed to be working with

#5 riusantefebride

riusantefebride
        • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

Did you recieve the wedding checklist, flower choices etc.? If not I can send it to you if you want. I do know that they dont talk much to you until 2 months prior to wedding ... 

Are you doing beach or gazebo?

cheers Tina

#6 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
          • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

I got the checklist yesterday, thank you!  It doesn't say much about the sand ceremony and was wondering to if we could have a song to play during that time... I am waiting for a response back.

#7 riusantefebride

riusantefebride
            • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Awesome! let me know what she says.. cause we are thinking that we wanna do that also! I'm so excited for you!! Yay.

#8 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
              • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Thank you! I'm excited for you too!!! Time has flown and it's almost here!!  =) I will definitely let you know what she says as soon as I hear something. 

#9 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
                • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Oh, do you know what cake you are choosing? Or how many centerpieces?  

#10 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
                  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hey! I guess I am working with a different coordinator now... the person who replies is named Daniella or something like that.. but just so ya know, she said that yes, we can play a song during the sand ceremony.  Just bring the cd or pod (which I'm sure you already knew).... what are you girls doing for your cake? I think we have chosen the white/vanilla cake with strawberry filling.. I have read that is pretty good as well as the just plain vanilla with vanilla filling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users