Photo

HELP!!! Adobe Illustrator MIB invites.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jber713

Jber713
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

I am totally lost with Adobe Illustrator! I downloaded the 30 day free trial to use for my MIB invites and I have no clue what I am doing!! I am about to throw my computer out the window I am so aggravated!! 

I need help!! Anyone have a template I can use in Illustrator for my actual invites? I am also looking for a RSVP boarding pass template.... Everyone on here is so helpful so I hope someone helps me soon before my 30 trial is over. 

Thank you so much in advance!!

Jen

#2 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
    • 281 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

I just tried to download it as well, but it's not working! 

#3 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

I finally got it downloaded, but now I dont know what the heck I am doing!! OMG, i thought that this was going to be easy!! WTH

Originally Posted by Jber713 

I am totally lost with Adobe Illustrator! I downloaded the 30 day free trial to use for my MIB invites and I have no clue what I am doing!! I am about to throw my computer out the window I am so aggravated!! 

I need help!! Anyone have a template I can use in Illustrator for my actual invites? I am also looking for a RSVP boarding pass template.... Everyone on here is so helpful so I hope someone helps me soon before my 30 trial is over. 

Thank you so much in advance!!

#4 Jber713

Jber713
        • 179 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

It is very difficult to figure out but I was determined and stuck with it!! I pretty much had to make everything from scratch but 8 hours later I think I have what I need. Considering it took me my entire day off to figure it out I'm not sure how to post templates but I will try LOL

Jen

#5 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

I have templates, but the problem was figuring how to change an image from word!

Originally Posted by Jber713 

It is very difficult to figure out but I was determined and stuck with it!! I pretty much had to make everything from scratch but 8 hours later I think I have what I need. Considering it took me my entire day off to figure it out I'm not sure how to post templates but I will try LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users