Photo

jamaican bride...vendors needed (westmoreland)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CandiiMone

CandiiMone
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

I am getting married on May 19,2012 on a private beach front property in Westmoreland (relatively close to the negril area) i live and work in Kingston and i'm having a hard time finding reasonably priced vendors in westmoreland. HELP

#2 Yardie

Yardie
    • Banned
    • 24 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:02 AM

Are you looking for a Wedding Planner in Westmoreland? Photographers? DJ's? There is a wedding planner that lives in Negril her name is Ari and her site is www.negriljamaicaweddings.com  As for photographers, we are using Sun Gold for our daughters wedding (www.sungoldphoto.com) and they also have some Associate photographers (www.wpajamaica.com)  If you are needing DJ's I would suggest Kevan Stewart or Paul Dilworth.  Kevan's info is jaweddingdj.com and Paul's is www.weddingdjnegriljamaica.com.  If you are looking for Tent's, chairs, etc.  I would suggest Tents n Events in Sav La Mar.  Good Luck and happy planning. 

#3 Soontobe Mrs201

Soontobe Mrs201
      • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hi Candii

I am getting married in Negril as well. I am using Elite Upscale Weddings in Negril. They have some outstanding people who work there and a huge variety of decorations dresses and so much trendy stuff. I was really impressed because there is not alot of variety in Jamaica it self. . There store is on the main Beach Road next to Rooms / Alfreds. Try them I hope you like them as much as I do so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandiiMone 

I am getting married on May 19,2012 on a private beach front property in Westmoreland (relatively close to the negril area) i live and work in Kingston and i'm having a hard time finding reasonably priced vendors in westmoreland. HELP

#4 mzthan6

mzthan6
        • 176 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

This was my problem late last year early this year.  It is so hard to find reasonably priced vendors around Negril.  Everyone seems to would rather work with wedding planners who charges an arm and a leg.  Candi I hope you found a place since May is right around the corner. 

#5 stefadile

stefadile
          • 192 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
          • LocationIreland

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soontobe Mrs201 

Hi Candii

I am getting married in Negril as well. I am using Elite Upscale Weddings in Negril. They have some outstanding people who work there and a huge variety of decorations dresses and so much trendy stuff. I was really impressed because there is not alot of variety in Jamaica it self. . There store is on the main Beach Road next to Rooms / Alfreds. Try them I hope you like them as much as I do so far.

Hi Soontobe Mrs ,

I see you said you were using Elite upscale weddings.How did you find them? I've been considering using them for our wedding in 2014, I'd love to hear your feed back! Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users