Photo

Any advice is appreciated

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mssannita

mssannita
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hi  ladies! I'm new to this! My fianc© and I have decided to get married September 22, 2012. I hope we can pull it off since the date seems so close. We are just waiting for the hotel to confirm our date and we will then send out the save the dates and invitations shortly after. What's next? Any advice or guidance is appreciated. Thank you. 

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

i'd say you should start with the fun stuff, dress shopping, maybe just start thinking about what you want your wedding to be like ... decorations, etc.  you really have plenty of time but it doesn't hurt to start collecting pictures, etc to get a general idea of what you want.

since it sounds like you already have the location decided on that's huge.  but if you haven't already you could touch base with the wedding coordinator and just see what she suggests you do.

ooohhh - start looking for a photog.  if you're going to fly someone in or just book w/someone other than the hotel photog you'll want to start looking now.

#3 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
      • 177 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hi! Welcome and congrats! 

I agree that the photographer and videographer may be a good next decision. Depending on who you go with, they may have schedules that book early. 

Also, I've heard that some dress alterations can take a few months from start to end, so you may want to look into that as well. Other than that, I think 9 months is plenty of time for details!

Good luck!

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#4 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
        • 400 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

Congrats!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users