Jump to content

Photo

December 2012 brides


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • Member
  • 720 posts

    Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

    Just to let you ladies know..looks like vistaprint is having a big sale this weekend..I will be taking FULL advantage of this for door tags, welcome thank you's for OOT bags..etc

     

    Mcree-look at you!!! getting so much done..can't wait to see pictures!!

     

    I will post some of my many projects this weekend :)



    #42 MCree

    MCree
    • Jr. Member
    • 276 posts

      Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

      Originally Posted by MCree 

      Wow, crazy how soon it really is!  Feels like just yesterday we were at the year mark, lol!  

       

      As far as DIY, I've  been Doing SOOOO many projects(some little, some big)  ALL inspired by this forum to save a penny here and there. The list is kinda long so bare with me(lol) i DIYed our logos(ttok forever beacuse i am horrible with computers), message in bottle STDs, passport invites, luggage tags, in the process of working on brochures, all of our OOT bag labels(wedding week survival kit, First Aid kits, playing card labels, welcome folder and letters, Do not disturb signs, etc.), centerpieces, cake toppers, ribbons on ceremony fans, my hair flower, etc.  My next project is painting Mr and Mrs on our parasol for photos, menus, finishing place cards, ceremony programs, etc. As you canxee, I love to DIY-it's my favorite part!  What kind of projects are you working on? Im sure there are sooo many more personalized, penny saver projects that I lefty out!  I want to hear how all of yal''s are going ladies.  I dont have templates- never learned how to save anything to word where it could be edited if that makes any sense :(.  Couldnt figure it out, but i'd be happy to copy / paste text, post pics of what i have, etc. if anyone needs ideas.  Cant wait to hear from all of you December brides.  We're getting sooooooo close!!! Happy planning ladies! :)

       

       

       

       

       

       

      Last picture is of our personalized postage stamps i made on zazzle.com(highly recommend) and personalized stickers i got for free from Vista Print during one of their deals!

       

      This was by far the biggest pain in the butt project I ddi of them all but a huge money saver at the end of the day!!!!

      I will try to take photos of rest projects so that I can post them, but if there is anything specific you want to see/any questions, let me know and Ill try to post ASAP! :)



      #43 MCree

      MCree
      • Jr. Member
      • 276 posts

        Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

        First picture is my first aid kit. The kit was a dollar from dollar tree, and then I made/printed my design on full sheet clear labels from office depot and cut it out/stuck it on.

        Second picture is welcome letter (its poster paper i believe) that I got when they advertised this was FREE (i love that word) from vista print.  Found wording on this website for the letter.  Next to it is my welcome folder.  I made my monogram in word, and again printed it on clear full sheet labels, cut it out, and stuck it on.

        Third picture is of "the works!" Personalized Playing cards with "two of a kind" label found on this website, first aid kit, my chapstick, monogram for welcome folder of info, and Wedding week survival kit(i havent cut it out yet).

        Fourth pic is just my Oh Sh*t Kit up close.  

        Fifth pic is my do not disturb sign (sorry its horizontal). Made on vista print when they advertised rack cards for free. Then bought a 2 inch hole puncher from JoAnns and finished her off. 

        Last pic is a pic of my key card/ tip lanyards.  Again, found wording off this website, and just peronalized it with some cute beach setting picture i found and again, printed on clear label sheets and cut and attached to pink and yellow cardstock from Michaels and cut out. Lanyards were bought off of ebay. I can look it up if anyone needs name!

         

        Still have a lot more to add! Let me know if you have any questions on anything and good luck DIYing ladies!  



        #44 Speckles121

        Speckles121
        • Member
        • 720 posts

          Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

          Received my order from vistaprint :) heres a few things we got

           

          menus:

           

          Our photography cards:

           

           

           

           

          Our door tags

           

           

           

           

           

          For the beach ceremony:

           

           

           

           

          Hope you ladies are doing well! Only 72 more days for me!!!



          #45 Speckles121

          Speckles121
          • Member
          • 720 posts

            Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

            Originally Posted by MCree 

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

            First picture is my first aid kit. The kit was a dollar from dollar tree, and then I made/printed my design on full sheet clear labels from office depot and cut it out/stuck it on.

            Second picture is welcome letter (its poster paper i believe) that I got when they advertised this was FREE (i love that word) from vista print.  Found wording on this website for the letter.  Next to it is my welcome folder.  I made my monogram in word, and again printed it on clear full sheet labels, cut it out, and stuck it on.

            Third picture is of "the works!" Personalized Playing cards with "two of a kind" label found on this website, first aid kit, my chapstick, monogram for welcome folder of info, and Wedding week survival kit(i havent cut it out yet).

            Fourth pic is just my Oh Sh*t Kit up close.  

            Fifth pic is my do not disturb sign (sorry its horizontal). Made on vista print when they advertised rack cards for free. Then bought a 2 inch hole puncher from JoAnns and finished her off. 

            Last pic is a pic of my key card/ tip lanyards.  Again, found wording off this website, and just peronalized it with some cute beach setting picture i found and again, printed on clear label sheets and cut and attached to pink and yellow cardstock from Michaels and cut out. Lanyards were bought off of ebay. I can look it up if anyone needs name!

             

            Still have a lot more to add! Let me know if you have any questions on anything and good luck DIYing ladies!  

             

             

            Everything looks awesome and so bright..i LOVE IT!!



            #46 MCree

            MCree
            • Jr. Member
            • 276 posts

              Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

              Originally Posted by Speckles121 

              Received my order from vistaprint :) heres a few things we got

               

              menus:

               

              Our photography cards:

               

               

               

               

              Our door tags

               

               

               

               

               

              For the beach ceremony:

               

               

               

               

              Hope you ladies are doing well! Only 72 more days for me!!!

              Wow, I love all your stuff Speckles . . . especially your menus.  How and on what did you make the menus on vista print? Is that buffet? I love them!!



              #47 Speckles121

              Speckles121
              • Member
              • 720 posts

                Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

                Originally Posted by MCree 

                Wow, I love all your stuff Speckles . . . especially your menus.  How and on what did you make the menus on vista print? Is that buffet? I love them!!

                 

                 

                Thanks so much :) There rack cards from vistaprint..I only printed on one side and yes that is our buffet selections!



                #48 MCree

                MCree
                • Jr. Member
                • 276 posts

                  Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

                  Originally Posted by Speckles121 

                   

                   

                  Thanks so much :) There rack cards from vistaprint..I only printed on one side and yes that is our buffet selections!

                  Awesome idea, thanks for sharing!!



                  #49 MCree

                  MCree
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 276 posts

                    Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

                    Originally Posted by MCree 

                    Awesome idea, thanks for sharing!!

                    I didnt even think of using the rack cards for menus before . . .  love the way they turned out though!  Its official, I love vista print, lol!



                    #50 Speckles121

                    Speckles121
                    • Member
                    • 720 posts

                      Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:26 AM

                      Originally Posted by MCree 

                      I didnt even think of using the rack cards for menus before . . .  love the way they turned out though!  Its official, I love vista print, lol!

                       

                       

                      I got them for free during one of their sales so be on the look out for that so you only need to pay for shipping :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users