Photo

Any UK 2012 brides?????

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

my dress prob wont fit in then, my dress is meduim size, yes been mexico twice before you will love it! im a little worried about packing my dress too :(

#22 JamesandJess

JamesandJess
    • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hi all

We are getting married at the Gran Caribe July 26th 2012! If you booked with First Choice/Thomson and you have over a certain number of guests flying with you then they offer you a free wedding dress box with a ribbon colour of your choice for you to take your dress as hand luggage. Worth looking into if you are flying with them.

Jess

#23 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
      • 79 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi all.

I am so pleased that I found this site.  We are getting married at the Moon Palace in October 2013 and have booked with Thomas Cook.  I am currently in planning melt down!!!  How long does it take for TC to provide you with the exact date of the Ceremony?   I completed the Palace Resorts request form approx 2 weeks ago..  I have seen the the offer on the PR site with regards to the unlimited functions and really hope we qualify.  We are taking 16 friends and family with us.

Philippa

#24 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
        • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

i found out the date around 2months after booking with thomas cook. did you request a certain date? x

#25 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
          • 79 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hi Kerry, I've asked for either the 8th or 9th of October xxx hope I get 1 of these dates!! How did you TC for info after bookin?? They seemed pretty helpful at first! X

#26 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
            • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

hi i found thomas cook very helpful, any questions you have pass on to them and they can fax or send throught t the wedding department at the hotel, have you been to mexico before? its 4 months tomy weding and im getting a little nervous as havent been to mexico in october , hopefuly weather stays dry x

#27 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
              • 79 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

hey!  I was so worried about TC but they were great when i placed the booking.  I have been to Cancun twice and it was our first holiday abroad together both times in September.  We had a little rain on some days but its over quite quickly and dries up in no time.  How is the planning goin?? x

#28 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
                • 79 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

hey!  I was so worried about TC but they were great when i placed the booking.  I have been to Cancun twice and it was our first holiday abroad together both times in September.  We had a little rain on some days but its over quite quickly and dries up in no time.  How is the planning goin?? x

#29 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
                  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

aw thats good to know about weather! planning is going good we have decided to get married at 3pm in the tucan gazebo (i liked the long walkway) and having the cocktail hour and we are paying for the privatereception - have you decied wat you are doing,? i would recommned zuniga desgns for flowers/centre pieces etc they are realy good and work with the hotel. x

#30 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
                    • 79 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

havent decided what we re doing yet.  I think i would prefer the gazebo as all the videos and pics i have seen; it looks so fantastic.  How long does it take for a co-ordinator to contact you and do they sent you documents with prices etc xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users