Costa Rica weddings??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Linda and Blair

Linda and Blair
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Is or has anyone been married in Costa Rica?  Our plans have recently changed so trying to find another country that is reasonably priced from the UK and Canada in August (not an easy task!).

Looking for any information that folk may have on this part of the world for weddings?  Planners, locations, resorts etc.

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

I remember a few people talking about CR, but can't recall any actual weddings there.  But here is a link that would be sure to contain any information available:

Central & South America Wedding (Costa Rica & Belize)

#3 aBrit aBlonde

aBrit aBlonde
      • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hi there,

Costa Rica is a super lovely place for a destination wedding. We are wedding photographers that live here for about half the year shooting lovely dest weddings for couples from all over. Our company is called A Brit & A Blonde. My name is Jessica Hill and my husband (The Brit) and I shoot the weddings together. I happily play the part of the the Blonde and the Canadian. 

The rest of the year we shoot fab weddings in Canada and the US.

If you are interested to check out some of our work, check out our website: abritandablonde.com

On our blog which we are always updating you can also check out our recent weddings and also peruse which ones you may like as venues for your big day. 

Our website has our contact email address. Send me an email and I would be happy to provide you with the best top wedding planners we work with here in sunny Costa Rica.

all the best!

#4 Kyliewylie

• 153 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Now Amber
        • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Haven't heard of it for a wedding, but have had a few friends go for their honeymoon and they loved it and definitely recommend visiting

#5 MrsRoy

• 90 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Costa Rica is on my list I gave my travel agent. Very curious about prices there
          Using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users