Ideas for Excursion for Group

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 futuremrspeters

• 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

HI Fellow Brides, I'm getting married in May 2012 and wanted to plan an activity for our guests and I've run out of ideas. Our travel agent gave us a list of day trips to Ruins, etc but thats not exactly what I had in mind. I don't want something that would be an entire long day for people but something that gave them a unique experience in Mexico. I attended a friend's wedding and we did a Catamaran cruise where we did snorkling, etc which was a great time so I was thinking something along those lines. Also could be something we do on the resort I just couldn't think of anything. Looking forward to hearing what other people are doing, Thanks so much for the help!

#2 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:44 PM

Congrats and welcome!

There are some great little companies that can do small, customized trips for your wedding party.  One of my favorites is The Snorkel Shop (www.thesnorkelshop.com).  They do great snorkeling tours and can organize custom tours mixing ruins and snorkeling as well.  As long as your group is not too big, their trips are personalized and very well run.

Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users