Photo

Best resort in Jamaica for an "elopement" wedding?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AndynJenn

AndynJenn
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of planning my destination wedding and am having trouble choosing a resort! Originally we wanted to book at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall for our wedding... however, I'm not too sure anymore because of the wedding cost...not so much the actual resort cost! My big concerns for a wedding are A. Destination Wedding B. Wedding Dress C. Amazing pictures *preferably from a professional photographer*! But now that I'm really looking into everything I'm starting to wonder if this is the right resort for our DW! Any other "elopers" out there that had the same issue? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! :)

#2 Leah22

Leah22
    • 150 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:46 AM

Hey!  I'm getting married in June at the Iberostar Grand and I chose the "free" wedding package.  I thought it was a great deal and came out to be less than getting married at the Suites.  BUT, nothing is included with this package and everything is starting to add up...it is definitely turning out to be a pricey wedding!  Have you considered staying at the Grand and having your wedding off property?  I've read many brides on this forum who have gone this route and it seems to be the best of both worlds.  I think it is more affordable, plus you can still take advantage of what the Grand has to offer.

#3 dana1408

dana1408
      • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

Just started trying to find a resort and this is one of my top picts.. good to know about the cost adding up, I will now reconsider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users