Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fired Up B2B

Seating chart/table number ideas!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post
 

 

hi Lydia!! where did you get the glass (or plastic) little bottles with cork lids? this is such a neat idea...i dont have many guests so it would be great.

 

Hey Jenn! I'm not sure where Lydia got hers, but we did a message in a bottle type thing as well, but didn't use them for seating assignments. We printed out a bunch of different drinking quotes, tea stained them and tied them up, and then had the bottles placed on everyone's tables. They were kind of like a message in a bottle fortune cookies! 

 

We got ours at Dollar Tree in Vancouver, and I'm sure most locations across Canada would have them. They were in the craft section, and they had two of the same size for a dollar (2 larger ones), or four different sizes for a dollar (2 larger ones, a medium and a small)

 

700   

 

*

 

700

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey Jenn! I'm not sure where Lydia got hers, but we did a message in a bottle type thing as well, but didn't use them for seating assignments. We printed out a bunch of different drinking quotes, tea stained them and tied them up, and then had the bottles placed on everyone's tables. They were kind of like a message in a bottle fortune cookies!  We got ours at Dollar Tree in Vancouver, and I'm sure most locations across Canada would have them. They were in the craft section, and they had two of the same size for a dollar (2 larger ones), or four different sizes for a dollar (2 larger ones, a medium and a small).  LL     * LL LL
Love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHK View Post
 

 

Hey Jenn! I'm not sure where Lydia got hers, but we did a message in a bottle type thing as well, but didn't use them for seating assignments. We printed out a bunch of different drinking quotes, tea stained them and tied them up, and then had the bottles placed on everyone's tables. They were kind of like a message in a bottle fortune cookies! 

 

We got ours at Dollar Tree in Vancouver, and I'm sure most locations across Canada would have them. They were in the craft section, and they had two of the same size for a dollar (2 larger ones), or four different sizes for a dollar (2 larger ones, a medium and a small)

 

700   

 

*

 

700

 

700

wowwwww!! this is SUCH a fab idea!!! might have to reconsider :) thank you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MrsHK - was that your table from the wedding? Its so pretty! Can you tell me where you got the little lanterns? I love them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow View Post

MrsHK - was that your table from the wedding? Its so pretty! Can you tell me where you got the little lanterns? I love them

Yep those photos are all from our wedding! The lanterns are from Pier 1 Imports. If you don't want to buy them and lug them down here, I have 13 of them for rent (for less than the cost of buying them actually), as well as several other rustic vintage type decor items. I live down in Plays Del Carmen and have started a small decor rental company with affordable pricing, as a way to help brides find an alternative to inflated resort pricing. Send me a PM with if you'd like to look at the things I have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post


Love it!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post
 

wowwwww!! this is SUCH a fab idea!!! might have to reconsider :) thank you :) 

 

Thanks ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
400 I used luggage tags for seating place cards not sure where I will put them yet for people to find their seat. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHK View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post
 

 

hi Lydia!! where did you get the glass (or plastic) little bottles with cork lids? this is such a neat idea...i dont have many guests so it would be great.

 

Hey Jenn! I'm not sure where Lydia got hers, but we did a message in a bottle type thing as well, but didn't use them for seating assignments. We printed out a bunch of different drinking quotes, tea stained them and tied them up, and then had the bottles placed on everyone's tables. They were kind of like a message in a bottle fortune cookies! 

 

We got ours at Dollar Tree in Vancouver, and I'm sure most locations across Canada would have them. They were in the craft section, and they had two of the same size for a dollar (2 larger ones), or four different sizes for a dollar (2 larger ones, a medium and a small)

 

700   

 

*

 

700

 

700

Love love love your place settings and message in a bottle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×