Private Transfer MoBay to Negril?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noreenp79

• Site Supporter
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hi....I got a quote from the travel agent that it will cost about 170 dollars to get a private transfer from Montgeo Bay to Negril.  We are having our wedding in Negril and then honeymooning in Negril and we'd like to have a private, nice, clean ride to our honeymoon hotel.  Does anyone have a cheaper option for us to look into or is this about the normal price?  Thanks!

#2 redginger

• 360 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

I was recently in Montego Bay and Negril. Private roundtrip airport transfer between Montego Bay and Negril are $60 to $70 per person total, excluding tip. I think your travel agent is charging too much. There are a number of reliable transportation companies listed on TripAdvisor.com. Once you're in Negril, to get from one hotel to another, you can take a taxi which will cost between $5 to $10 total depending on distance. Good luck!

#3 Leah22

• 150 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Check out negrilonestop.com (lots of reviews of them on trip advisor).  They use a reliable company for transfers and i think it costs $125 roundtrip for 2 people (i think the company is malcolm brothers).  also try clive's transport service (you can google it).  my fiance and i used them on a past trip.  they are cheap, reliable, and will provide beer for the ride.

#4 noreenp79

• Site Supporter
        • 34 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the ideas! :)  I'm looking into them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users