wedding dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

Hello Ladies,

I bought this beautiful Allure Wedding Dress at a sample sale at Al'amour Bridal Salon in Barrington. I fell in love with it and the saleslady at Al'amour told me that it would not cost too much for alterations. Unfortunately (and this should be a lesson for future brides-- beware of alterations prices!) I found out from the seamstress that since it is a size 16, the cost of alterations would be more than I budgeted for since the top would have to be taken in too (I am now a size 8, street size 4)! I bought this for over $900 plus taxes and the retail price is $1600.00.

I am selling this dress for $600.00 so I can at least recoup some of the cost. I am selling it here on BDW first so one of you ladies can have a shot at it but if I don't get the right offer I will have to sell on E-Bay soon. Thank you!

PRICE UPDATE! I am now selling this dress for only $499! Shipping and handling not included.

#2 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

Here are pictures of this Allure Wedding Dress in the model:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hello ladies! I have reduced the price of this beautiful wedding dress. It is now $600.00. If you are in Chicago let me know if you want to try it on.

Thanks!

Jessica

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

That is an absolutely gorgeous, stunning dress! Yes, the alteration cost for the size difference you need would be unbelieveably high. Too bad... have you found another dress?

#5 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
          • 244 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:51 PM

Wow that dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! unfortunately it wouldn't fit me
            HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#6 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
            • 714 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

It is really a beautiful beautiful dress. I am hoping another bride will be able to enjoy it. And yes I have found something else, thanks!

#7 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
              • 714 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:14 AM

Price update on this beautiful dress! Now only $499.00! Shipping and handling not included. Please note that according to Al'amour Bridal Salon-- the dress retails for $1600. Size 16 (please note this is not the street size). Dress was a sample.

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:48 AM

The dress is stunning! If nobody here needs it you will surely profit on ebay. Good luck :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users