Photo

Mason Jars

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 coffeelova11

coffeelova11
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

Hello, my sister-in-law is getting married at Dreams in a month! She is wanting to incorporate mason jars into her decor and was hoping to buy them once she arrived.  Packing them would be difficult. What has everyone else done? Does the Walmart in Playa del Carmen carry them? Thank you for your help!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hi, I don't know myself but if you can't get an answer here I would have her check with her wedding coordinator.  She/he is going to be knowledgeable about what is available in the area and may even arrange to pick them up for her.  Good luck!

#3 Gwen Grosset

Gwen Grosset
      • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

Hi!

We're Destination Weddings Tulum and we rent material and decoration. 

If you need mandon jar we can rent them to you with candles. Send us an email to info@destinationweddingstulum.com and we'll be pleased to help you with your request!

have a wonderful day!

Gwen

#4 maggiedinh

maggiedinh
        • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

I am wondering that myself as well! 

#5 beachbridezilla

beachbridezilla
          • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Checking back to see if any of you had luck finding the jars down there?  I'm less than two weeks out and would like to not have to pack and bring with me also.  Hope one of you still browse this site!  Thanks!

#6 beachbridezilla

beachbridezilla
            • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Checking back to see if any of you had luck finding the jars down there?  I'm less than two weeks out and would like to not have to pack and bring with me also.  Hope one of you still browse this site!  Thanks!

#7 Vintage Wedd

Vintage Wedd
              • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hello Beachbridezilla! Im using centerpieces and details with that exact style on November and found a local business who has them... They provide beautifull decor items and have some pictures in their face book page:

#8 lilianaic

lilianaic
                • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hello!

I am from Mexico and you cannot find Mason jars here. Of course you can find jars that are similar and decorate them. Personally I got them in the US and brought them here. Maybe your florist can find them, but of course you would have to ask her. I thought the pricing they gave me was way too expensive. Saludos!

#9 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                  • 143 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

I am using mason jars for our wedding and we are bringing them! Its a risk but we will take it! I will let you know how we make out.

#10 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
                    • 223 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'd love to hear how that works out for you. I only need to use 3 or 4 so I figured if we bury them in our suitcases they will survive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users