Photo

Passport Invitation, Boarding Pass STD, Luggage Tag Reply Card- Templates & Pics!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • 281 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:10 AM

Hi, I like your passports, do you remember what color paper you used?

#22 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
    • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

We used Paper and More's metallic pearlescent in the pearl white color and the pink azalea color!

#23 GatorGirl1

GatorGirl1
      • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:36 AM

Oh and after experimenting with glue, staples, and ribbon we ended up ordering white staples online and using those to bind the passports. We didn't like the way the ribbon looked and the glue was a little messy. The staples definitely held it together the prettiest and we stapled it on the edge so you can't even see them.

#24 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
        • 281 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

Thank you! White staples? Ooh I didnt think of that,

Originally Posted by GatorGirl1 

Oh and after experimenting with glue, staples, and ribbon we ended up ordering white staples online and using those to bind the passports. We didn't like the way the ribbon looked and the glue was a little messy. The staples definitely held it together the prettiest and we stapled it on the edge so you can't even see them.

#25 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
          • 389 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

I love the passports and everything you've done! Great Job!!

#26 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
            • 389 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hey Angela2013, try out Paper-Garden.ca they are a Canadian Company and I ordered our paper from them and was very very pleased! We bought Curious Metallics cardstock paper in Shimmer Deep Purple and made our boarding pass sleeves out if it, and it is PERFECT!!!  Their swatch doesn't do it justice on their site but if you check this link I posted below and click to enlarge the sample it is exactly as it looks in person (at least on my computer screen)

http://www.monsterma...12x12-25-sheets

Message me if you have any questions, I am also a fellow Canadian and had a hard time finding the perfect paper until I found Paper-Garden.ca

Originally Posted by ANGELA2013 

Beautiful!!! I love the design with the turtles. I wish paper and more shipped to canada because I am having a hard time finding paper. I found a few places but I want a sparkly paper that is purple for my sleeve.

#27 BrideVee

BrideVee
              • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#28 sandybeach

sandybeach
                • 25 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

Love your luggage tags. I would like to make some of my own! However as someone else said the site seems to be down.

Would it be possible to email me the template?(i am not able to open up links on bdw yet)

soliveirar@live.com

Thanks in advance!

#29 kel1

kel1
                  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Hi I have just fell in love with you passport invites and luggage tags they're gorgeous. I have can't get on your website but was wondering if you could send me a copy of the templates? or a price for a copy of the templates?

to my email address kel_magill@hotmail.co.uk

x

#30 bride6262

bride6262
                    • 582 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

the reason you cant open attachments is because you have to reach 150 posts first. the reason behind this is so that people have to contribute to the site and the other women on it instead of just coming on and taking everything from it

Originally Posted by sandybeach 

Love your luggage tags. I would like to make some of my own! However as someone else said the site seems to be down.

Would it be possible to email me the template?(i am not able to open up links on bdw yet)

soliveirar@live.com

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users