Photo

Any June 2012 Brides for the RIU Palace?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 BPG027

BPG027
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Did anyone have a beach reception? Would you recommend it? Just worried about it being too cool and windy

at night for a beach reception. However I think the idea is really nice. Just not sure...

#12 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
    • 164 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Congrats ladies! I know it is stressful not being able to talk to the WC. The best thing you can do is look on this forum and you will find most of the answers you need. The brides on this forum are awesome!!

#13 mrscantatore

mrscantatore
      • 43 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Why am i just seeing these replies now! hahaha

So i am currently almost there and just working out the final touches for everything. I know wedding season is underway at the palace because i havent heard back from the WC for about a week :(

just want to finalize some last minute touches so i can concentrate on me getting there with all my family and to enjoy it.

this has to be the WORST part of destination weddings :(

#14 mrscantatore

mrscantatore
        • 43 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

June Brides...were getting close!

#15 ROS64

ROS64
          • Site Supporter
          • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

OK JUNE BRIDES ARE YOU ALL HAVING BETTER LUCK WITH THE WEDDING COORDINATOR KYLENE VALLE BECAUSE I'M NOT!!!!! I GET MARRIED JUNE 8, 2012 AND I HAVE EMAILED HER AND CALLED AND NO RESPONSE. I WENT TO CABO AND MET WITH HER AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I HAVE GOTTEN SINCE RETURNING IN FEBRUARY WAS CONFIRMATION ON OUR CONVERSATION AND A EMAIL TO TELL ME THAT SHE SPOKE WITH ME BEFORE THE 2 MONTH MARK AND SHE IS VERY BUSY WORKING BOTH HOTELS AND SHE WILL GET BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW I'M VERY UPSET AND WISHING I WOULD HAVE MADE ANOTHER CHOICE ON HOTELS. i HAVE 40 ROOMS BOOKED AND SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY AT THIS HOTEL YOU WOULD THINK WE WOULD BE TREATED A LITTLE BETTER!!

#16 Jess4219

Jess4219
            • 24 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

Unbelieveable!! I would be furious. This makes me very nervous for my upcoming wedding. I also wish I would have done more reasearch on other resorts. The Riu, has too many stupid rules.

#17 mrscantatore

mrscantatore
              • 43 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

ROS64--

Do you have a confirmation number?  They run your entire wedding off your confirmation number in the subject line...maybe its that?  There is no way that they cant discuss already...the wedding is weeks away!

#18 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
                • 164 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

ROS64, I've been emailing back and forth with a Riu WC. Her name is Jazz Acero. She's been very prompt and helpful. I don't know if they have more than one WC but maybe she could help you? If you'd like her email let me know and I will PM it to you. Best of luck, Brittani

#19 Jess4219

Jess4219
                  • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Brittani I want to hear how your wedding turned out!! Please tell.

#20 vkmiller

vkmiller
                    • 20 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Erika!!  Your pics are up on Dino's Blog!  I asked him about you a million times!!  Yay!  Beautiful!

Valerie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users