Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

• Please log in to reply
1744 replies to this topic

#221 imaking214

imaking214
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Calling all past ERC brides!! I am getting married at ERC on April 1, 2013, and would love to hear how your experience with getting your hair done in the salon went. Who did your hair? Who did your makeup? Were you happy with the way they both turned out? If you showed them a picture of what you wanted, were they able to matching it exactly? Did you have a trial hair style done before hand, or did you just hope for the best on your wedding day? I'm trying to decide if I should do a hair trial or not, so your input is much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

#222 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
    • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Good question @ Imaking214, I was wondering the same!  Also, who did everyone use for photographers?  I heard Juan Navarro was awesome.  Thanks!

#223 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
      • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Hey girls!  Question-How far in advance should you book out the spa for your hair and makeup?  Also, will they do bridesmaids as well?  What dj do you all recommend for the reception and will he play the music you want him to?  Thanks again!

#224 ampanda52

ampanda52
        • 95 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hey Kaylynn!

I've already booked my spa appointments for myself and my three friends.  They will ask you for hair lengths and book your appt's acccordingly, and give you pricing!  I had to remind them that mine was included but it was nice to know what everyone's price is ahead of time.

Mandy

#225 clee0605

clee0605
          • 26 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Hi ampanda52, just curious, how much did they quote you for each hair length? 

Thanks!!

#226 ampanda52

ampanda52
            • 95 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

clee0605,

Hi!  The appointments I made include hair and makeup.  For long hair and makeup it is $102, medium length is $93 and Short is $85.  :)

Mandy

#227 TealMarie

TealMarie
              • 254 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Thanks Ampanda, that's really helpful for the rest of us!

#228 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
                • Insiders
                • 42 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

#229 Excited Bride

Excited Bride
                  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Congrats!  I am getting married on April 3rd at ERC!  I will be doing my hair at the salon for sure.

I will only have 2 guests with us so a total of 4 people.  I have been working with Mayla and it takes her a few days to reply.

I got the basic free package with no dinner included.

How many are in your party and where are you having dinner if you don't mind me asking?

Donna

#230 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
                    • Insiders
                    • 42 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Excited Bride 

Congrats!  I am getting married on April 3rd at ERC!  I will be doing my hair at the salon for sure.

I will only have 2 guests with us so a total of 4 people.  I have been working with Mayla and it takes her a few days to reply.

I got the basic free package with no dinner included.

How many are in your party and where are you having dinner if you don't mind me asking?

Donna

Hi there Donna!

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding! If you haven't decide a photographer yet, let me introduce Sarani Weddings, a group of photographers and video who capture the perfect moment of that special day!

Attached you may find our latest pictures, also you can see our reviews from Sophie and Mach Azul Sensatori Mayan Riviera, Mexico www.saraniweddings.com

Sophie and Mach Azul Sensatori Mayan Riviera, Mexico www.saraniweddings.com

Destination Weddings Cancun Sarani Weddings www.saraniweddings.com Facebook/saraniweddings

Destination Weddings Cancun Sarani Weddings www.saraniweddings.com Facebook/saraniweddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users