Photo

MJKH - Wedding week survival bags are done!!! Lots of pics : )

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#41 vickib

vickib
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

Where did you find the Mexico logo?

#42 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Ginger from beyonddesign (etsy) did our wedding invites and, although it had nothing to do with our invites, I asked her if she would do a passport stamp for Mexico (with our names and wedding date on it) that looked like it had been used a million times.  I think if you type "Mexico Passport Stamp" into google it should pop up as an vector.

Originally Posted by vickib 

Where did you find the Mexico logo?

#43 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

Ginger from beyonddesign (etsy) did our wedding invites and, although it had nothing to do with our invites, I asked her if she would do a passport stamp for Mexico (with our names and wedding date on it) that looked like it had been used a million times.  I think if you type "Mexico Passport Stamp" into google it should pop up as an vector.

#44 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

P.S.,

Anyone getting married in Hawaii...how cute is the passport stamp below!?!  Love it : )

Originally Posted by MJKH 

DownloadedFile.jpeg

Here it is...it's a Shutterstock image.  

#45 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
          • 261 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

MJKH - Your welcome bags are incredible! Thanks for sharing.

#46 MJKH

MJKH
            • Site Supporter
            • 654 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

Our open house yesterday was a big success and a LOT of fun!  Guests asked lots of good questions...we had burned a DVD of photos from our two previous trips to Mexico (including photos of our resort) and had them playing quietly as a slideshow on the television most of the afternoon. We had a big map of the Yucatan out, brochures from places like Xcaret and Xel ha, a tentative calendar of events for our wedding week, our reception entree selection sheet...we were busy!  Lots of drinks and nibblies...guests were eagerly studying their passports for information and talking to one another...it was an awesome afternoon.  

Since then we've had a bunch of phone calls and emails of appreciation...everyone loved their welcome bags!!!  

#47 iluvfrenchies

iluvfrenchies
              • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

First off your bags are AMAZING! May I ask where you found the big bags with the white handles that you put everything in? Those are great bags! And how much? We have sooo many guests attending our wedding in Puerto Vallarta in March, 120!!! But those bags would be great for my bridesmaids!

#48 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

Thanks!  Those burlap bags came from Dollarama here in Canada and were widely available here over the summer.  

Originally Posted by iluvfrenchies 

First off your bags are AMAZING! May I ask where you found the big bags with the white handles that you put everything in? Those are great bags! And how much? We have sooo many guests attending our wedding in Puerto Vallarta in March, 120!!! But those bags would be great for my bridesmaids!

#49 lolo411

lolo411
                  • 160 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

These are amazing. Glad all of your hard work putting them together paid, off and everyone loved them!

#50 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                    • 923 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Wow! I love what you did especially the colors!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users