2012 Beaches Sandy Bay Brides

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sophie2677

• 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:13 AM

Congratulations to any other BSB brides!!  I get married next June and can't wait!!  I have spoken to Shane (the WC) and have most details figured out.  Now all I can do is wait!  I wanted to start a new thread on here for 2012 brides.  Please share your planning and questions and answers and anything else you can think of. 

I decided to get married in the Roman gazebo.  I've seen several pictures of it, and now I hear there has been a 'top' added.  Does anyone have pictures of this by chance?  Anyone going early in 2012, is ther any chance you could take a picture of it for me?  Please?! 

#2 beachesSB1412

• 171 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

I am getting married at Beaches SB 1/4/12!!!!!!!!!!  I couldnt be more excited.  I hope to post a review when I return as I am fully aware there is not a whole lot of info for this resort on this website; although there is getting to be more and more as the Beaches Sandy Bay Brides Unite!!!!!!!!!

I will post pictures as well.

Let me tell you a few brief things about my upcoming nuptuals.  At this time we are scheduled to have a 4pm ceremony with a 2hr reception/dinner to follow.  I have not decided on the location of either yet but I am thinking about the Georgian gazebo and the lawn for the reception.  I am taking my own flowers.  I have made OOT bags for each room instead of each guest due to baggage expense and limitations.  My TA has planned us a private 6hr excursion Tuesday before the ceremony and we will be going to the Rum factory and Dunne's falls. 

Sorry for the random blurts; if you have any other questions let me know!!

Best of luck and happy planning!!

#3 Sophie2677

• 10 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

That's great, you are so close to your date!!!!  I can't wait to hear about your experiences and see your pictures.  I search and search and everything that's out there I've already seen.  I need some new pictures to look at while day dreaming about being there lol.  Best of look to you and your upcoming nuptuals.  I can't wait to see the happy ending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users