Photo

Birdal shower problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rachel Guy

Rachel Guy
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

I'm doing a bridal shower in Pennsylvania where my home town church is but I live in California? How do I take my guest's gifts back to California ? Or what gifts should my guests buy if I have to take them back with me....I'm not driving back. How should I do the shower?

thanks for any opinions

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

can you ask that any gifts be shipped to your home address.  typically registries have addresses on them that you can ship to.  or maybe politely request (somehow?) that people get you cash or gift cards?

#3 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

Not sure how the registries work down there exactly, but for example, if you were registered at Macy's, could your guests not purchase off your registry but have the items sent to/picked up from your home store?  

#4 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

I would either have the address on your registry be your home address or state that gift cards are great too! 

I have been to many bridal showers where the bride was visiting, so I either got them a gift card, or shipped their shower gift to their home and in the card I gave them at the shower, I put a picture of the gift I got for them.

I would hope people would realize that you have to go back to CA and it will be difficult to take all the gifts back with you....

Have fun!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users