Photo

photo sharing site recommendations please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

I would like to include information about a photo share site where guests can upload their wedding/trip pictures with my pre-travel packages, but I have no experience with photo share sites and was wondering what a good one is for free.  Anyone use the Shutterfly one? My only question with the Shutterfly one is once the pictures are uploaded, can you then save them on your computer, etc. or do you have to order prints directly from them? I am definitely open to any sites!  Thanks everyone!

ps - I only have 28 days to go... where did the time go?

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

Geez, 28 days!  You're really down to the wire!  I just did a quick search b/c I knew that photosharing was something that has been discussed at length and I got a ton of results.  Try this link that I post below, or try your own search to read what people have to say.

http://www.bestdesti...h=photo sharing

#3 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Flickr is pretty good and you can download pictures form it.

Originally Posted by mbowling 

I would like to include information about a photo share site where guests can upload their wedding/trip pictures with my pre-travel packages, but I have no experience with photo share sites and was wondering what a good one is for free.  Anyone use the Shutterfly one? My only question with the Shutterfly one is once the pictures are uploaded, can you then save them on your computer, etc. or do you have to order prints directly from them? I am definitely open to any sites!  Thanks everyone!

ps - I only have 28 days to go... where did the time go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users