Sign in to follow this  
Jacquie Ware

gran bahia principe akumal

Hello My name is Jacquie , and Im one of those brides who has to see everything , before Im confident that its what I want ... Im getting married May 24, 2012 at the Grand Bahia Principe Akumal . We have between 20 - 25 people in our group . our time & date is set & our travel adgent has given me our wedding coordinators name & email ... I have read some reviews that that say nothing is really planned untill you get there & meet face to face with your wedding coordinator . Makes me very nervous . Any advice is greatly appreciated :o)

Hello! My name is Shannon and I'm getting married at the akumal on May 25 2012. Jacquie! We are going to be there and get married during the same time! We should connect so we can go through planning together :)

Hey Shannon you should add me on facebook it is way easier for me to communicate back and forth with you through facebook.  My fiance and I share a facebook account so you will need to look up Wes Gebhardt and I will accept you and we can chat on there.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Jacquie

Originally Posted by Jacquie Ware View Post

Hey Shannon you should add me on facebook it is way easier for me to communicate back and forth with you through facebook.  My fiance and I share a facebook account so you will need to look up Wes Gebhardt and I will accept you and we can chat on there.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Jacquie

Hey! I tried to search for him on FB but no luck, try adding me ? Shanon Milne

Hi Shanon ,

Well all the plans are coming along ... I have to say its a frustrating process !!!  I have asked many times for information about D.J. services but the wedding coordinator never answers that particular question ... Our travel agent told me that its a very busy time right now & they are even having trouble contacting them . So for now i will try to be patient . We fly in on May 20 . Our guests are staying for a week , Wes & I are staying for 2 . I will try to find you on facebook :o)   Keep in touch , Jacquie

Hi Shannon , If you would like to email me , I would  love to hear how your plans are coming along . Will you & your husband be staying for one week or two ?  We are staying for 2 & Wes is looking for a golfing buddy for the second week as our friends / family are only staying for the first week .  Email address is jacquieandwes@hotmail.com

Cheers , Jacquie