Photo

How much are you paying for airfare?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 redginger

redginger
  • 360 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

That's great...glad you got a better price. We're getting the same pricing too, but still haven't booked yet!

Originally Posted by Brynnrdh 

We just booked our flights and the resort today! The second travel agent was able to find us flights for $685!

#12 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

I just booked a ticket for my mom Ottawa to Montego Bay direct flights for 520 with WestJet, pretty sad because it was 420 yesterday. Had an unpleasant shock this morning.

#13 redginger

redginger
      • 360 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

Wow, that's a big increase! I'm curious why you decided to book flights about 2 months prior to your wedding date? I'm thinking of booking flights about 3 - 4 months before our wedding and uncertain whether that's too late.

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I just booked a ticket for my mom Ottawa to Montego Bay direct flights for 520 with WestJet, pretty sad because it was 420 yesterday. Had an unpleasant shock this morning.

#14 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:19 AM

Well, I booked our flights as soon as we decided to get married in Jamaica, this was ticket for my mom, who decided to come to our wedding. I usually try to make reservations ASAP, like 5-6 month in advance. Never had that my ticket price was higher than any price later.

Originally Posted by redginger 

Wow, that's a big increase! I'm curious why you decided to book flights about 2 months prior to your wedding date? I'm thinking of booking flights about 3 - 4 months before our wedding and uncertain whether that's too late. 

#15 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
          • 221 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

The flights from NY to DR are currently 400-500.  I hope they don't go up much more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users