My fianc© and I had originally wanted to go to St. Thomas. We were very excited so we booked and sent out electronic STD to our guests. Naturally we got some folks saying they would come but find more affordable lodging. But after a few weeks, we began to realize that choosing a location that was not AI was not the best option for us or for our guests. My fianc© was then laid off from his jobâ€¦.this is when the panic set in. We took a step back and gave ourselves the summer to think things through. Fortunately, my honey found another job and declared that he still wanted to go away to get married. We have decided to get married legally at home (his Mom is not traveling with us). To avoid issues of translation (wouldnâ€™t want to come home and find out I married a donkey insteadâ€¦) Our legal ceremony will be about a month before the symbolic ceremony at Dreams. I have an awesome travel agent near our home and the prices we have received are amazing. We are selecting the complimentary option until we know for certain how many guests have bookedâ€¦..Soâ€¦.. Itâ€™s official! Iâ€™m back on the sceneâ€¦.My â€œwedding planning mojoâ€ will be revving up to full speed soon!
Hasta luego! (gotta get my Spanish lingo up!!)
Ladies, if you have any ideas or suggestions on favors, etcâ€¦please share!!!