S'mores anyone?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 sandyroo

• 72 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by NurseSarah
    We explained it, but decided against it because if we did it, it would have to be by the little beach bar, and the bonfire there isn't huge. Also, we would have had to pay the $22 per person for the open bar, on top of whatever she was going to charge for the s'mores.
    Interesting...Sarah, thanks for the info about the location. I'll have to check it out before going for it. As for paying for open bar, I was thinking I wouldn't pay and just make my guests walk over to wherever they have to to get drinks. It can't be that far, right? Or no?

Originally Posted by cessyboston
    would dreams provide all the stuff that goes with it like sticks,marshmellow,grams or do you have to bring it (silly question i know)
    From what I understood from Mariana, they would provide it. I explained what I needed and told her I wouldn't need waitstaff, just the supplies. Then she got back to me with a quote of $8pp.

Originally Posted by jak27
    I found this in a magazine a while ago, and scanned it in so I would have it. Sorry that's its a bit dull, and an attachment.

But I think it's adorable! For anyone that doesn't want a "bonfire" but instead, just wants a station, it's just tooo freaking cute!

LOVE IT!
    Nice! Thanks for the inspiration. It totally is too cute!

#12 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

For the trip that our company took us on at the Finesterra they had a welcome bonfire and smore's...hardly anyone ate them. When people are drinking (which I assume they will be) they aren't really in the mood for sweets. If they did eat them they were mostly women and they each had one, the guys couldn't care less. So $8 for 1 smore....
      BUT, I do think it's a very cute idea! They even had strawberry flavored marshmallows as a bonus!

#13 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:52 AM

And I'd like to add to my last comment that they did have hotel staff doing the roasting...

#14 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:03 PM

I've never heard of having a s'mores station but I LOVE that idea! I wonder if that's feasible in Maui? Hmmmm

#15 MarryingMyLove

• 33 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

Great idea. Let us know how it goes, I'd love to see more pics so I can get an idea of how to do it as well! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users