Photo

St. Thomas Photographers Dilemma (too many choices!!!)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 coquine

coquine
  • 236 posts
  • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:35 AM

I am debating between Elisha Orin, Paradise Picture, Blue Glass, and Simple Island Photography. Simple Island Photographer looks a little bit cheaper. I would like of course to have awesome pictures but also a fair amount, between quality and quantity. I read some reviews but it is still sooooooooo hard to decide. I was wondering if there weren't any bride out there who used services from any of the above photographers? Thanks for your help!

#2 littleirish

littleirish
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hi there,

I'm also looking for a photographer on the island-who did you end up going with?

#3 Brittany0503

Brittany0503
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

we have blue grass booked currently because it is what our resort uses. 

#4 coquine

coquine
      • 236 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

LittleIrish,

It was a really hard decision. We were going back and forth between Elisha and Paradise Pictures. Both had amazing pictures in their porte-folio, excellent quality and pricing were comparable We ended up choosing Paradise Pictures because his style fitted more with our personalities. I think you can't go wrong with either one, it just depends on personal preferences. Go check their websites and all their pictures. It helped me decide. 

Hope this helps,

Diem

#5 acireta

acireta
      • Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

We're going with Paradise Pictures also. I love their style - bright, sharp focused, relaxed posing, amazing use of tropical colors, all of it. Blue Glass does amazing work, I follow them on facebook also. Their pictures are so romantic :-)

Good luck with your choice. I think you should pick the one that fits your personality, like Diem said. No matter who you choose, the pics will be gorgeous!!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#6 Seahorse32612

Seahorse32612
        • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

We're going with Blue Glass. They seem to fit our style the best. I love the pictures he has taken. I am sure that your photographer will take beautiful pictures. I haven't found liked yet from the islands,.

#7 coquine

coquine
          • 236 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Just wanted to give an update . We LOVED working with Paradise Pictures. So much fun and pictures came out beautiful. I wished so so  much I had booked more time but we had limited time on the Island. 

#8 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

It is such a hard decision... we are getting married there in four months and still have not decided! Ahhhh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users