Photo

Felicia's "New" 11.11.12 Montego Bay, Jamaica Wedding Planning Thread!! (pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#11 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:57 PM

Since my stepdaughter clothing size is moving into the Jr.'s & Misses, yet she will only be 9 at the time of the wedding, I am going to also get her a convertible dress so I can make sure she is properly covered in all the right places :) I may even add a waist sash to her dress to kiddie it up a little more.

#12 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yay Yay Yay, I am glad that you are back into the planning mode & I am glad that you are NOW happy with your colors.  Waiting to see more 

#13 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
      • 317 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

I want to give a shout out to FutureMrsTGun for inspiring me to get my DIY on... Please check out her thread, you will totally be inspired. First up! Painting starfish! Stay tuned... -- Felicia

#14 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
        • 317 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

Thanks...now that I have more time, EVERYTHING will be documented... :)

Yay Yay Yay, I am glad that you are back into the planning mode & I am glad that you are NOW happy with your colors.  Waiting to see more 

#15 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Yes please do, would love to watch it all :)

Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

Thanks...now that I have more time, EVERYTHING will be documented... :)

#16 LindsayR

LindsayR
            • 173 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:29 AM

Love how those lanterns are set up!! Everything looks good!!

#17 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
              • 317 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

Thanks! Yeah those were pics from the bride I bought them from. Total inspiration on how I may decorate our reception site. I am still trying to decide if we are going to do an indoor reception or a reception on the beach. I googled these pics I am attaching and I'm thinking about scattering some of the lanterns around in the sand.

Love how those lanterns are set up!! Everything looks good!!

#18 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                • 317 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:32 AM

For any Iberostar Rose Hall Beach brides that are planning on getting married under the Huppa and are planning on adding colored fabric to the Huppa, here are the Huppa measurements that were set to me from the WC.

The huppa.png In the pic, the side of the huppa doesn't look as wide as the front. I did ask the WC to verify the measurements, especially since when I asked for the reception table measurements they were incorrect and I had to request the measurements again. The WC sent me another email saying the huppa measurements on the pic are correct.

Hope this helps!

Felicia

#19 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                  • 317 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

Here is a crazy pic of my niece but we just had flower girl practice. I know my wedding is over a year away but I really don't think the crybaby hissy-fits are cute at a wedding. Smile & Toss, Smile & Toss!! .....Please excuse her hair... we were having a lazy Saturday, playing in all the wedding goodies :)

Flower girl practice.jpgFlowergirl practice.jpg

#20 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

Smile & Toss, Smile & Toss - C'Mon Anna Mae do your part like we rehearsed, LOL 

Too cute (I have those lazy Saturdays too)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users