Photo

Suggestions for Websites to Buy or Download Songs?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 coquine

coquine
  • 236 posts
  • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Hi everyone.

Although I registered on this site a while back, it is not until now that I am starting to use it. I was only able to recently decide to have a destination wedding and rediscovered this place. The amount of ideas here is incredible. So much info. I am just starting to learn how to navigate around here and looking for infomation. I am not quite sure I know how to find things with the serach yet so forgive me is this question has already been addressed.Ugh.. this is also my first thread post(?)... my english is a bit rusty... . I typed initially my question, was going to send it then my internet connection went off... not sure if this is a double post (hope not!). Anyhow, I was wondering if you wouldn't have any recommended websites (cheap?) for buying mp3 songs? I am just looking for certain songs and not looking into buying the whole cd all the times. I never bought any songs over the net beofre, always got the physical CDs.

Thanks for reading and for your help! :-)

#2 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

If I am looking just for specific songs I always use itunes.  Its safe and secure.  I always go to the store and purchase 25 dollar coupons for it so they I don't have to use my credit card.

Originally Posted by coquine 

Hi everyone.

Although I registered on this site a while back, it is not until now that I am starting to use it. I was only able to recently decide to have a destination wedding and rediscovered this place. The amount of ideas here is incredible. So much info. I am just starting to learn how to navigate around here and looking for infomation. I am not quite sure I know how to find things with the serach yet so forgive me is this question has already been addressed.Ugh.. this is also my first thread post(?)... my english is a bit rusty... . I typed initially my question, was going to send it then my internet connection went off... not sure if this is a double post (hope not!). Anyhow, I was wondering if you wouldn't have any recommended websites (cheap?) for buying mp3 songs? I am just looking for certain songs and not looking into buying the whole cd all the times. I never bought any songs over the net beofre, always got the physical CDs.

Thanks for reading and for your help! :-)

#3 LindsayR

LindsayR
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:18 AM

I would use iTunes as well. Like JayKay said its really safe and i'ts a reputable company. You can preview the song etc as well to make sure it is what you are looking for. I plan on taking my iPod with me with good speakers to our reception and will be using iTunes to get all the music I need!!

#4 coquine

coquine
    • 236 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

Oh ok.. Humm I didn't know about that coupon thing. I'll check it out, that's a good idea. Thanks for the advice. Itunes then ! :-)

#5 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

They are really handy.  They are almost like a gift card I guess. 

Originally Posted by coquine 

Oh ok.. Humm I didn't know about that coupon thing. I'll check it out, that's a good idea. Thanks for the advice. Itunes then ! :-)

#6 coquine

coquine
    • 236 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Recently I had to fight for unauthorized charges to my credit card, I never thought I would have to go through that.. made me rethink twice now about on-line shopping and giving my credit card number even over the phone for a purchase. It's been a bit of a nightmare fighting it. I really like this idea of using some kind of a gift card instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users