Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

The spa...hmmm I have their email address. spa1.drecu@dreamsresorts.com

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#32 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
    • 112 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Thank you very much. Quick question for you, i will be down there thurs to sun with my mom to check out the site/meet with cecilia, and recommendations of must does in the 4 days/must sees?

#33 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Thank you very much. Quick question for you, i will be down there thurs to sun with my mom to check out the site/meet with cecilia, and recommendations of must does in the 4 days/must sees?

Make sure u have her show u all wedding sites. I felt bad for some brides due to the lack of privacy on a few of the weddings that I saw. One was on a beach in the afternoon and people were walking throughher reception with bikinis etc.  I had Claudia as our wedding cordinator and I really loved every second of our wedding. Claudia made everything PERFECT! She was amazing and I will assume Cecilia will be the same I would ask Cecilia what options you have that will be private. I am almost wondering if the Garden area would be the best place. Especially because you will have the lit up Gazebo in the background. I had mine on the club terrace which was perfect but they no longer offer that for weddings. If you would like to see any pictures I have you can check out my facebook page and request me as a friend. My name is Jana Cahill. I do not have my professional photos back yet from Juan Navarro but he is truly the best photographer ever. When I get his pictures I will post them because they are amazing from what I saw on his camera when he was shooting them. I would also spring for those lights that they use under the tables. I did not need them because I had lighting from the terrace but you will want to make sure you have those. I would also tour all the room categories so that you know which room category to have your guests booked in. We did not do that and wish we had. Let me know if you have any other questions.

April 6, 2012

#34 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
        • 112 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Thank you!!! Leaving tom. Will definately update everyone after the site visit.

#35 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
          • 112 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:10 AM

Just returned from my Site visit and the resort is beautiful! Will write a full review when I get a moment :)

#36 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

So glad you loved the resort as much as we did!! It is the perfect place for a wedding. Did you decide where you will be having your wedding?

Just returned from my Site visit and the resort is beautiful! Will write a full review when I get a moment :)

April 6, 2012

#37 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
              • 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

It is so beautiful! Looking forward to your review!

#38 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
                • 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by jana297 

So glad you loved the resort as much as we did!! It is the perfect place for a wedding. Did you decide where you will be having your wedding?

Where did you have your reception Jana297? Have you written a review? I want to hire Juan Navarro for my pictures, especially after your positive comments about him and his work.

#39 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by shanloveslexi 

Where did you have your reception Jana297? Have you written a review? I want to hire Juan Navarro for my pictures, especially after your positive comments about him and his work.

Check out our wedding that Juan did. You have to hire him. His prices are reasonable and he does an amazing job. http://blog.juanphotos.com/

April 6, 2012

#40 jana297

jana297
                    • 646 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by shanloveslexi 

We had our reception on the club terrace. It was amazing!! I know they don't offer that location unless 70% of your guests are booked in the club tower rooms!

April 6, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users