Sign in to follow this  
Sara Tamargo

Makeup Artist in the Riviera Maya + Mexico - Sara Tamargo

I just wanted to send an introduction to all of the BDWF family... I am excited to share my knowledge and become a strong supporter of this forum.  I am also excited to continue my passions and offer my makeup services in Mexico.  Check my website for updates... or my FB fanpage...

I've lived many years in the Cancun and have traveled throughout the Riviera Maya.   I have been inspired watching all of the brides that my Sister (Sol Tamargo) photographs.......  I knew it was my passion to help them always look their best.

I am available for weddings and enjoy personally speaking to my brides.   Please contact me for more information.

Here is a slideshow from one of my favorite weddings...  Danie is a princess bride and I just LOVE her photos.. Specifically, this one is a FAVORITE of mine... it shows her true beauty in a real moment...award winning moment :)

del_sol_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_08.PNG

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with, happy to be of service to all brides!

Welcome, Sara! I can't wait to see more of your work! :)

~Chelsea

Originally Posted by Sara Tamargo View Post

I just wanted to send an introduction to all of the BDWF family... I am excited to share my knowledge and become a strong supporter of this forum.  I am also excited to continue my passions and offer my makeup services in Mexico.  Check my website for updates... or my FB fanpage...

I've lived many years in the Cancun and have traveled throughout the Riviera Maya.   I have been inspired watching all of the brides that my Sister (Sol Tamargo) photographs.......  I knew it was my passion to help them always look their best.

I am available for weddings and enjoy personally speaking to my brides.   Please contact me for more information.

Here is a slideshow from one of my favorite weddings...  Danie is a princess bride and I just LOVE her photos.. Specifically, this one is a FAVORITE of mine... it shows her true beauty in a real moment...award winning moment :)

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with, happy to be of service to all brides!

Originally Posted by Sara Tamargo View Post

Hi Sara,

I just "liked" your facebook page and checked out all of your photos... Just wanted to say I think your work is beautiful!!!! As soon as we hear back from our resort to confirm a specific wedding date I will be contacting you for more info. :)

Liz