Photo

Price of photo package ?'s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

So my fiance is starting to flip out at the "outrageous" costs associated with our wedding and I thought I was being pretty reasonable!  Anyway, he is kinda flippin out at the cost of the photo packages; starting at $1200 he thinks is absolutely ridiculous.  So I need to know can you work with them about the cost or is it a done deal; take it or leave it sort of thing?

We will have four people with us that will be taking photos that do a fairly good job at photography but the photog's @ Sandal's are professionals and specialize in wedding photog. so I am pretty nervous about just relying on what my friends take for us.

Please help with any advice - I will pay the price if the photos are awesome no question about it I just wondered if there was any wiggle room!

THANKS!!!!!     

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

I'm thinking you may need to bite the bullet... :( 1200.00 for photography really is not bad at all it is actually pretty inexpensive... Let me know on what you decide I am going back and forth on photography also.. I would love to know about past brides experiences with the photographers at these resorts..... how do the pictures comes out etc. or is it worth it to fly down a photographer?

#3 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hi,

you can use any of this packages too and keep it digital

(18) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $355

(24) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $460

(36) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $650

(48) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $820

Also you can just go ahead and pick pictures for 20/each. So you can go to Photo shop and pick a few pics on top of what your friends will take.

I had the hardest time with photography decision. We are ending up bringing our own photographer and splitting the cost with another couple that will be getting married 2 days after us.

Good luck with your decision!

#4 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
        • 171 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

Thanks - I didnt know about these packages and the album is what I would really like to have.  I have seen one and I loved it.  Best of luck and congrats!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Hi,

you can use any of this packages too and keep it digital

(18) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $355

(24) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $460

(36) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $650

(48) 5x7 Prints & Standard Album $820

Also you can just go ahead and pick pictures for 20/each. So you can go to Photo shop and pick a few pics on top of what your friends will take.

I had the hardest time with photography decision. We are ending up bringing our own photographer and splitting the cost with another couple that will be getting married 2 days after us.

Good luck with your decision!

#5 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

This prices are in the sales kit that they send you. I can send you flowers kit, sales kit and required documents form if you want.

Originally Posted by beachesSB1412 

Thanks - I didnt know about these packages and the album is what I would really like to have.  I have seen one and I loved it.  Best of luck and congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users