Photo

Iberostar Paraiso Wedding Roll Call

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#151 bambaleo

bambaleo
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

I had 120 people so seating arrangements were definetely a necessity -- I think it'll reduce a lot of headache if you arrange people to go to a certain table and they can figure out where they want to sit at that table. That way no one is left shafted if they walked in later, single people don't feel awkward, etc. We had a little fun with the table numbers too, instead of just having a number, we found a photo from different places we've traveled to and Photoshopped the table number into the photo and laminated it (Double sided).

#152 BrideToBe12

BrideToBe12
    • 19 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

I had 120 people so seating arrangements were definetely a necessity -- I think it'll reduce a lot of headache if you arrange people to go to a certain table and they can figure out where they want to sit at that table. That way no one is left shafted if they walked in later, single people don't feel awkward, etc. We had a little fun with the table numbers too, instead of just having a number, we found a photo from different places we've traveled to and Photoshopped the table number into the photo and laminated it (Double sided).

That's such a cute idea! Thanks!

#153 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by bambaleo 

I concur with BrideToBe12 - that IS a very cute idea! do you have pics you can share? ...........would luv to see them !

Wishing everyone the very best with their decisions, and happy planning !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Attached Files

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#154 bambaleo

bambaleo
        • 68 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

We're still waiting on the official wedding photos  but I can upload a pic of the table number cards if that's what u want to see :)

#155 BrideToBe12

BrideToBe12
          • 19 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

We're still waiting on the official wedding photos  but I can upload a pic of the table number cards if that's what u want to see :)

I would love to see them!

#156 BrideToBe12

BrideToBe12
            • 19 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

And do you remember how many people were at each table? Also did you do center pieces? Thank you sooooo much!

#157 ckl22

ckl22
              • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

This video is amazing!! Are you an outside video vender service or the one offered through the Iberostar hotels? Thanks!! 

#158 MindyandDax

MindyandDax
                • 35 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

Do you girls have any tips on make-up? The package that my fianc© and I chose includes a hair trial and hairstylist the day of the wedding. It doesn't say anything about make-up. I was reading through the policies and I think that if I hire a make-up artist they will have to stay at the resort for one night. Did any of you girls have to do this? Do you have any suggestions on a make-up artist?

#159 BrideToBe12

BrideToBe12
                  • 19 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

I

Do you girls have any tips on make-up? The package that my fianc© and I chose includes a hair trial and hairstylist the day of the wedding. It doesn't say anything about make-up. I was reading through the policies and I think that if I hire a make-up artist they will have to stay at the resort for one night. Did any of you girls have to do this? Do you have any suggestions on a make-up artist?

I think the hotel has one.. Did you ask your WC? I am bringing mine, so she's staying at the hotel. But if you want one from outside the hotel, you may be able to just pay for a day pass ($60), that's what I am doing with my DJ.

#160 ckl22

ckl22
                    • 22 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

Does anyone know if you go with the Gold Star Wedding package how much extra it would cost to upgrade to get the private reception dinner and open bar for 4 hours? Also wondering how much they charge for a dance floor and DJ? - has anyone else done this?  Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users