Monogram Info!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EJM17

EJM17
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:32 AM

Hi Ladies!!! 

So this is my first thread!!! I just joined a few days ago and have been addicted to this site!!! There's so many great things to learn from on here. I just got engaged July 4th and me and my FI are planning to getting married July/2013 - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Since I have almost 2 years to plan I've decided to look into things now and start on little stuff like my monogram! I will be sending STD's early next year and I want to have my monogram ready. I looked into Creative Montage as many brides have used them before on BDW. They do beautiful work but when I went onto their website I noticed they are not accepting any new custom orders (they seemed a little pricey anyway- starting price was $75.00). So I thought maybe I can do it myself? I looked at a few videos online to learn and on one video a girl spoke about www.elance.com! With this website you can post the job you want and professional contractors bid on it. I posted my job last night and have gotten 4 bids on it. (I have one person who already sent me a few great mock monograms! FOR FREE) He's willing to do the job for $45 (which is wayyyy better than Creative Montage). I thought this info was great to share. I hope everyone continues share their journey as we all plan our beautiful days!  

-Erica :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Punta Cana, DR has wonderful beaches and Im sure you will love it there!

Best of luck and keeps smiling!

Linkn

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
      • 151 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for sharing the link! I'm in the same place as you and I'm trying to figure out what I can get accomplished now.

#4 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
        • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

I'm getting married in Punta Cana in 53 days....this forum has been awesome helping decide what's important and what's not regarding the whole wedding planning phase.  Have Fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users