Photo

Satara's Blog About Wedding Planning.. *PICTURE HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#71 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Thanks so so much girls!!!!!! UGH!! Need to vent a bit!! So I ordered my custom shell bouquet on the 18th of August!! She told me it typically takes about 3 - 4 weeks to make them.. I am having her do something she has never done before ( Having two detachable mini bouquets detach from my bouquet to give to my mother and my future MIL) and it is taking forever!! I JUST WANT TO SEE MY BOUQUET ALREADY!!!! I think about it every day and it is killing me!!!!! I e-mailed her last night and she told me exactly what I expected.... she is working right now to figure out the best way to make them detachable which I should respect but AHHHHHHHHH!!! I just want it already!!!

Wow!! I feel much better now that I got that out!!!

#72 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Not to add spark to the fire...buuuuuuuuuttt 3-4 weeks from August 18 was about a week or so ago.  Why do you not have your bouquet? Bad bizness

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Thanks so so much girls!!!!!! UGH!! Need to vent a bit!! So I ordered my custom shell bouquet on the 18th of August!! She told me it typically takes about 3 - 4 weeks to make them.. I am having her do something she has never done before ( Having two detachable mini bouquets detach from my bouquet to give to my mother and my future MIL) and it is taking forever!! I JUST WANT TO SEE MY BOUQUET ALREADY!!!! I think about it every day and it is killing me!!!!! I e-mailed her last night and she told me exactly what I expected.... she is working right now to figure out the best way to make them detachable which I should respect but AHHHHHHHHH!!! I just want it already!!!

Wow!! I feel much better now that I got that out!!!

#73 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

I know I know.... I'm trying to stay calm

#74 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:03 AM

I am waiting for my cake topper and in the beginning of september, she told me she would have it by the end of the month.... And I think of it everyday now for the past week haha, I think I saw that cake topper in my dreams too. :D

So I knowhow you feel... I wish sometimes I had more patience lol

I know I know.... I'm trying to stay calm

#75 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

It is so hard... But once I have it I know it will go in my bin hahaha!! So I don't know why I am going crazy!!! :)

#76 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

I don't even have a cake topper yet, although I believe my cake will have flowers and ribbons so no real need for it.

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I am waiting for my cake topper and in the beginning of september, she told me she would have it by the end of the month.... And I think of it everyday now for the past week haha, I think I saw that cake topper in my dreams too. :D

So I knowhow you feel... I wish sometimes I had more patience lol 

#77 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:03 AM

HAHA I would do just the same, Once I have it, I would just put it in my wedding stuff room :D

It is so hard... But once I have it I know it will go in my bin hahaha!! So I don't know why I am going crazy!!! :)

My cake will have flowers, but I saw this cake toppers, and I wantes one so badly, so yeah, I had to order it!!!

I don't even have a cake topper yet, although I believe my cake will have flowers and ribbons so no real need for it.

#78 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

Geeze cake toppers.. I haven't even thought about my cake yet.. Yikes!!! Another thing to add to my list.. Thanks for keeping me in the loop ladies!! Don't know what I'd do without all of you! :)

#79 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

Good thing you have lots of time to get on too all the small details

Geeze cake toppers.. I haven't even thought about my cake yet.. Yikes!!! Another thing to add to my list.. Thanks for keeping me in the loop ladies!! Don't know what I'd do without all of you! :)

#80 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

You could always do something a little wonky.... We are making our cake toppers out of toys. Han Solo and Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). That way it is very personal. :)

Not high on the classy factor, but definitely fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users