Photo

Has Anyone Heard Of Paradise Genesis Villa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KayRon

KayRon
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

I came across this villa that they do weddings and other events in Montego Bay Jamaica, it's such a beautiful place and also new was build in 2010 i was thinking of getting married at the Hummingbird Hall but i saw this place and fell in love they are cheaper, i'm plannig to book my date with them very soon.

#2 shuntaviawoods

shuntaviawoods
    • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Thank you for calling my attention to this Villa.  I am planning a DW for 2012.  Did you book this viila for your wedding?  If you could provide me with information regarding this viila, I would be grateful. 

#3 KayRon

KayRon
      • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

@ Shuntaviawoods

Hi how are you sorry to reply back so late, I haven't book the villa yet i'm plannig to go to Jamaica in October to do a walk through first before i make a deposit, I don't know much about it i'm new to this place the only person can answer all your questions is Mandy she's been helping me putting my ideas and wants that i'm looking for for my wedding, she also works with your budget which is good. Her # is 305-468-4637 ask for Mandy tell her Shauna refered you to her she will help you.

#4 FoxyRoxy30

FoxyRoxy30
        • 19 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hi Ladies. I'm also planning a DW in Mo Bay in 8/2012 and am having a hard time finding the venue. I just googled this villa,  but I'm a very visual person and can't seem to find any pictures of weddings or wedding decor. It would be nice if we could see what the set-up is like. Do you have any pics or links to pictures that you can share?  Thanks

#5 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Do you have to stay at this villa in order to have a wedding here? Or can you just rent it out for the day and have your ceremony here? Does anyone know the answer to this question?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users