• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

oh wow!  He has a photo booth???  

RATS!

I just spent the last 2 months figuring out how to re-create the photo booth since I didn't know anyone had one in the bahamas.  

We are having our florist hang 3 large ornate picture frames from tree branches and putting out props (found them on etsy.com), top hats and boas.  

And yes, I love the mini photo shoots for guests.  I'm literally trying to make this weekend Picture Perfect ;)

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#12 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

I love the way that sounds! I can't wait to see pictures! Jermaine had a red curtain hanging, but the cool thing was with photoshop it appeared different colors which was cool

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

oh wow!  He has a photo booth???  

RATS!

I just spent the last 2 months figuring out how to re-create the photo booth since I didn't know anyone had one in the bahamas.  

We are having our florist hang 3 large ornate picture frames from tree branches and putting out props (found them on etsy.com), top hats and boas.  

And yes, I love the mini photo shoots for guests.  I'm literally trying to make this weekend Picture Perfect ;)

#13 KalikLove

KalikLove
      • 178 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:51 AM

If your still looking, I know of a great videographer who does same day edits and I know has shot in the Bahamas before. Keymomentfilms.com

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

thanks Dominique.

I've been looking for a videographer!

#14 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
        • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

thanks kaliklove!

I met with videolab and with settlers cove and I hate to admit it but i'm tired researching!  :(

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#15 KalikLove

KalikLove
          • 178 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

dont settle!! photos and video will be the only thing I have after the wedding.. you should be happy!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users