Photo

DIY BD pics upload?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

I want to do boudoir pictures as a wedding gift, but I just do not think I can afford it, so I was thinking about doing some DIY instead. I have been researching about it, and want to make a book for him, but I am wondering, can you upload pictures to make a book on sites like kodak if there is some nudity (it would all be tasteful, obviously), or even "racy"? I am not sure... Anyone have any experience with this, or anything to recommend?

#2 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
    • Site Supporter
    • 96 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

I am not sure if they will but this is interesting, I am going to do some research you coould also try saving them to a DVD and presenting them to him on your wedding night while you change. That could be considered an alternative.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#3 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

Ok I have read through Kodak's terms and conditions. I don't think that they away it here is what i found. http://www.kodakgall...p?pageID=600010 

look under content. I tried to copy and past it up that doesn't work sorry.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#4 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
        • 860 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

I'd love to get a definite answer to this as I've been wondering the same! My BD will be shot by a professional prohotographer, and I will get a soft copy of the pics and want to make my own photobook. HOWEVER I am wondering once I upload the pics to say shutterfly or America Photobook, do they automatically get rights or save the pictures indefinitely? Would love to know. Great question, anyone know the answer?

#5 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Check out some other threads about BD pics... many brides have done this and made photobooks so I am sure they would have an answer.  Another option would be to email the site you are considering using!

#6 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

I uploaded my pics to photobookcanada.com and they stated so long as my nudity was tasteful that my book would go to print. They just dont want to see any poronography which I think is a given, but maybe not to everyone who has ever sent in photos for a book....lol

It took me about 10 hours to complete my book but that is bc I wanted it to be perfect and I added a lot of personal touches.  By doing my own book I saved over $200 on an 8x8 album so I am super happy with it!

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users