Sign in to follow this  
Nikadawn

Real Touch Flowers

I did look at the site, they were already booked beyond my wedding date.

Originally Posted by leahaubrey View Post

also check out angels accents, i believe those are real touch and if they are not than whatever they are, are amazing! 

cbandemer, I think you first need to narrow down exactly what you want. See what the resort offers and then compare that to the price you could get from a real touch flowers vendor.... At the end of the day it all depends! :) 

Nikadawn,

I live in Ottawa as well and looking for Real Touch suppliers.  Did this price include shipping?

Her work looks amazing!  My wedding is also in January, what is your arrival date?

That's what I have been doing and it just seems like it ends up being about the same price. I may have to think of something other than flowers that I can do.

Originally Posted by FabiLara View Post

cbandemer, I think you first need to narrow down exactly what you want. See what the resort offers and then compare that to the price you could get from a real touch flowers vendor.... At the end of the day it all depends! :) 

Shipping will cost extra but she gave me a rough estimate based on her last shipment to Ontario, around $65, not cheap but that's insured as well. She releases a limited number of shipping dates every 6 months and I snapped up her last available date in November. However check out her ready-to-ship items as well, they are premade bouquets and bouts that are ready to go at any time.

Originally Posted by cath2012 View Post

Nikadawn,

I live in Ottawa as well and looking for Real Touch suppliers.  Did this price include shipping?

Her work looks amazing!  My wedding is also in January, what is your arrival date?

Hi cbandemer,

You are right, depending on what quotes you're getting, it might be cheaper to have the real thing or about the same price. Hope you find something that suits you!

Hi cath2012

Did you check out bloombridal.com? It's a Toronto company so shipping shouldn't be that much to ship to Ottawa. I'm also looking to see what would be cheaper...getting real touch flowers or flowers from the resort.

Originally Posted by cath2012 View Post

Nikadawn,