Sign in to follow this  

Can you try posting the template? I am not sure if I have that or not, since this is a new laptop... but if I do not, I am sure others would love it too!

These look so great!! I have a few questions for you... we are going to Cancun, but I'm wondering if you went through a travel agent for all of your guests. I see on your "Flights and Travel" info and "Dates to Remember" that you have different dates for when payments are due for the flights and hotel... so did you not book them together? I've never seen where you can make payments for your flights before, that's awesome! ...So, my main question is, are you working with a travel agent...and if so, would you recommend them? :) Thanks!

and it sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing!

Originally Posted by soon2bemrsmills View Post

These look so great!! I have a few questions for you... we are going to Cancun, but I'm wondering if you went through a travel agent for all of your guests. I see on your "Flights and Travel" info and "Dates to Remember" that you have different dates for when payments are due for the flights and hotel... so did you not book them together? I've never seen where you can make payments for your flights before, that's awesome! ...So, my main question is, are you working with a travel agent...and if so, would you recommend them? :) Thanks!

and it sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing!

Thanks! They took forever but I love how they turned out.

We did not use a travel agent or wedding planner and chose to do everything on our own. Costa Rica is not big on all inclusives unless you stay in the Guanacaste area. While searching resorts and hotels we came across a property management company that rents all inclusive villas and loved the idea. So we booked one and then arranged flights separately. All of our guests, about 20, give the money to us and we send everything off so it has been pretty seamless that way. There have been a few hiccups but hopefully everything will be smoothed out shortly.

It is coming up fast and I am soooo excited!!