Photo

The new Paradisus Playa del Carmen (La Perla and La Esmeralda)

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#481 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Wedding Dj In Cancun 

Dear Imnotarunner

Congrats for your upcoming wedding

About the sequence This is how I do:

1.  Introductions for the Bridal Party
    2. Introduction for the Bride/Groom
    3. 3 First Dance
    4. Father/Bride Dance
    5. Mother/Groom Dance
    6. Speeches before Desert
    7. Cake
    8. DANCE!!

Remember Each Client is different but this is a start piont, Feel free to PM If you need any advice about the music

thank you!!

#482 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
    • 236 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

OMG The price you paid for Gabi club is astronomical it should have been privatized it's a ton of money. We're not talkin pesos people.  I can't believe it. That's insane.  How can that happen? They only have 1-2 weddings a day why would that mistake happen>??

#483 MeaghanPierce

MeaghanPierce
      • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

It was awful and the way that the hotel has been following up is quite disappointing.  I'm not sure how there could have been such a mistake as this was booked so far in advance as well as all of the private event signs around the area.  Its been almost 2 weeks since our first correspondence and still no resolution.

#484 aury1214

aury1214
        • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hi ladies, I need some help. I am scheduled to go to Paradisus on the 24th of this month for my site inspection. However I have not been able to reach anyone from the resort to arrange the details  of when I am there such as food tasting menu etc. I was previously talking to Ana Garcia but when I emailed her with my menu options I received an email back that her email is down. I also tried emailing my wedding coordinator Jessica but am still to hear a reply from her. I am a bit anxious because I would hate to visit the resort and not be able to accomplish anything. If anyone has another contact email for this please let me know. Also if any of you ladies have a contact email for the spa, I would like to schedule pre makeup session. thanks so much ladies

#485 KK2013

KK2013
          • 244 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by aury1214 

Hi ladies, I need some help. I am scheduled to go to Paradisus on the 24th of this month for my site inspection. However I have not been able to reach anyone from the resort to arrange the details  of when I am there such as food tasting menu etc. I was previously talking to Ana Garcia but when I emailed her with my menu options I received an email back that her email is down. I also tried emailing my wedding coordinator Jessica but am still to hear a reply from her. I am a bit anxious because I would hate to visit the resort and not be able to accomplish anything. If anyone has another contact email for this please let me know. Also if any of you ladies have a contact email for the spa, I would like to schedule pre makeup session. thanks so much ladies

I would contact Myrna (the other WC onsite) at romance.paradisus.playadelcarmen@melia.com

I also had a hair/makeup trial when I was there, which you can schedule with the spa manager, Mariela Wiley, at mariela.wiley@melia.com

Hope this helps!

#486 aury1214

aury1214
          • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by KK2013 

I would contact Myrna (the other WC onsite) at romance.paradisus.playadelcarmen@melia.com

I also had a hair/makeup trial when I was there, which you can schedule with the spa manager, Mariela Wiley, at mariela.wiley@melia.com

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much KK2013, 

this really helps I will be emailing them shortly, hope that they reply. Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your site visit, I just feel like I am so lost when it comes to getting answers from Paradisus. Did they upgrade your room when you checked in to the royal side? Also how many choices where you able to choose for the menu tasting? Where you able to taste the hor d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour? Where you satisfied with the way they did your make up and hair? Once again thank you so much all this info really helps!

#487 KK2013

KK2013
            • 244 posts
            • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by aury1214 

Thanks so much KK2013, 

this really helps I will be emailing them shortly, hope that they reply. Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your site visit, I just feel like I am so lost when it comes to getting answers from Paradisus. Did they upgrade your room when you checked in to the royal side? Also how many choices where you able to choose for the menu tasting? Where you able to taste the hor d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour? Where you satisfied with the way they did your make up and hair? Once again thank you so much all this info really helps!

Of course I don't mind!  I actually didn't stay at the resort, because it was a vacation I already had planned when I got engaged.  I am going back to stay there in August, wedding in December.    As far as the tasting, they offered that I choose two (2 apps, 2 entrees), but they made an exception and let me try 3 entrees, which was very nice.  I was not offered to try the hors d'oeuvres. The food is amazing!!!!

#488 ladybugg

ladybugg
            • 29 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

Eeeeeeeek ladies I am SOOOOO nervous and stressed out! We are leaving Saturday morning and I still have not heard anything from the on site coordinators from the resort - so frustrated I want to cry :( Jessica has been hounding the resort on my behalf so fingers crossed I hear back from them today!

#489 KK2013

KK2013
              • 244 posts
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by ladybugg 

Eeeeeeeek ladies I am SOOOOO nervous and stressed out! We are leaving Saturday morning and I still have not heard anything from the on site coordinators from the resort - so frustrated I want to cry

Jessica has been hounding the resort on my behalf so fingers crossed I hear back from them today!

Have you tried calling?  That might be your best bet!

#490 maylin6282013

maylin6282013
              • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hi ladies , i am leaving next sunday and havent heard anything either from the wedding planners  our wedding is two weeks from today ! yikes
                WE are having 75 people at the wedding ! hope to meet you girls there !!!

Lets try not to panic LOL ! and enjoy ! it is what it is and at this point stress will ruin the experience !

i will keep you girls posted if i get a call :)

good luck !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users