Photo

Pleasure State Wedding Lingerie - Now $50!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jackie_c

jackie_c
  • 431 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hey girls!

For sale is a lingerie set from Pleasure State (my favorite brand).  You can see some of their stuff at www.pleasurestate.com

It's a underwire camisole in ivory and the matching garter belt, style name is "Kiyoshi".  I'm selling for $70obo + shipping.  I think shipping within Canada is about $15, and to the USA is about $20 but I'd have to check.

I got them at a local sample sale for a friend, but she doesn't need anymore lingerie.  These have not been tried on and are brand new with tags.

The top is a 34B and garter belt is a size S.  The sets usually retail for $200+

They're super silky soft and flattering, perfect for the honeymoon

#2 bridalpower

bridalpower
    • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by jackie_c 

Hey girls!

For sale is a lingerie set from Pleasure State (my favorite brand).  You can see some of their stuff at www.pleasurestate.com

It's a underwire camisole in ivory and the matching garter belt, style name is "Kiyoshi".  I'm selling for $70obo + shipping.  I think shipping within Canada is about $15, and to the USA is about $20 but I'd have to check.

I got them at a local sample sale for a friend, but she doesn't need anymore lingerie.  These have not been tried on and are brand new with tags.

The top is a 34B and garter belt is a size S.  The sets usually retail for $200+

They're super silky soft and flattering, perfect for the honeymoon

Thanks, very nice price!

#3 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Hey lovely brides-to-be!

I've tried to edit this post before but always get stuck.

I'm dropping the price to $50 and shipping for this two piece Pleasure State set.  It's really such gorgeous lingerie, found at high end lingerie boutiques, your hubby will love it.

All tags are still on, and I'll include the cute pearl hangers so it looks beautiful hanging in the closet too.

#4 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

So pretty. I wish it was my size...

#5 jackie_c

jackie_c
          • 431 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Gave this away to a friend, she loved it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users