Emailing with Teresa from Vacations 4 Less

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bebop

• 52 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

So I'm at the critical point of depositing for our resort and figuring out block group rates and I just emailed Teresa and all of her emails are getting bounced back to me!!!!!  We had constant communication up until today and she was so responsive and was wondering if anyone had any issues or if their servers are down?  

#2 anichols8

• 232 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

I just saw this post, did you ever hear from her.  Mine bounced back once but then it started working again.  I hope you got a response as well!

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

let me know if you still have this issue...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 bebop

• 52 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for your input.  It started working in the afternoon, the servers must have been bogged down!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users